Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

RoNakshi OS: FATE! What are you upto?

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Holaaa everyone🤗

This OS is not into storytelling... Basically I haven't made up much... I have just tried the pen down the emotions faced by Sona in this OS... 

Overview: Leap of 4 days after RoNakshi's divorce. Sona was sitting in her room in thoughtless state yet full of thoughts...

I would have written Rohit's as well but I found his idea rather foolish of divorcing her that way. Karan's acting was superb but I couldn't feel much for Rohit... My apologies to Rohit fans (even I am one, just not fond of the act he did!)

Happy reading😳

FATE! What Are You Upto?

Still. Cold. Lifeless. Her body was as still as a mighty statue, yet simultaneously crumpled up like a worthless piece of paper in the corner of the room.

This time, there was no Rohit to hold on to. No one to caress her, no one to make her feel safe, no one to tell her she was no longer alone, like he had done. His words now only a memory, her sun had vanished forever. Without his sunshine, there was no life. She was withering away.

She had heard of larger than life metaphors and poetry on the idea of true love, on the angst of heartbreak, on having someone who was, by all means, one's everything. And she had believed in them all, believed that she will also have her 'Sapno ka Rajkumar', her 'Prince Charming' and also believed that 'love was magical'.

And now, she had come to the realization of the glaring truth, only fed through a bunch of sugar coated lines. True love for her was now was a punishment. The heartbreak she faced was not what they portrayed as beautifully scarred but downright devastating and incomprehensible. When she had felt that she found someone who became her everything, now seemed like the biggest mistake of her life.

Because he was gone, and the void that he had created was not subject to any description that poets around the world had offered; the most bounty of words failed to describe what his absence had given birth to.

She tried to recall the moment when had he become so important in her life. Did it start when they had talks about their past? Or did it spark when he gave her his jacket? Was it more like to have begun once she admired his personality on the whole? Or was it always there, since day one?

What had he done to her? His presence had clearly taken charge of her life, and now his absence was dictating it too. So she wished that they had never crossed paths; that the story would never have begun.

Yet an inner voice would ask her again: was he one who destroyed her? It couldn't be him; he would not even imagine doing so. That was just a cruel play of fate, with fate being true to its nature. For love, she realized, was never a forever story. It was a tease, a wicked one, who entered her life to shake the very basis of it, and then one fine day make an exit, leaving you behind to make sense of the chaos all on your own.

All of a sudden, the lights went out.

As soon as the room had been engulfed in darkness, she had panicked. Her breaths quickened, her heart raced, she desperately needed to get out. Her senses were overloaded, she couldn't think straight. Her fears were flooding her, as if a dam that was holding them back had burst in her mind. Her feet felt immobile as she was rooted to the spot. She couldn't see a thing. She needed him.

"Rohit!" She screamed, her sobs following the outburst.

He was not coming. No miracle would drag him here to her. She was alone now. It was fate. Fate had become bored of watching her only feel the pain of being tortured by her family. Fate wanted to play. It allowed her to experience the things she had always craved for: companionship, trust, love and then it had snatched it all away in an instant, leaving her with a wound much deeper than she could have ever imagined.

Her fate then rubbed salt into her wounds, by purposely making the lights go out, reminding her of all she had lost.

She had fallen to the ground, feeling dizzy. All the terror had weakened her. No longer did she have the strength to be afraid. She felt nothing but indifference, not caring what happened to her now. Her fake show of bravery and strength was coming to an end. She had no reason to try to be strong anymore. She felt that her fate had ruined her....

Don't kill me for being so harsh

Just that in that particular situation, fate playing the game sits the best...

Obviously, RoNakshi are made for each other❤️❤️❤️

I know this idea is just blah of writing on the emotions ONLY and not writing scenes which weren't shown on the show... anyways, do give me your opinions about this...

Thanks for your time guys😳🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sakshi, this OS is too good yaar.Sona was hurted even more by the behavior of Rohit that day and he even called her "Characterless" whatever may be the reason behind that. Makers didn't handled this whole divorce track and after the leap scenes well. They took the most illogical way and showed Rohit was saving Sona by sending her away from him and his family. But in the whole scenario, Rohit hurted Sona even more and he played with emotions of Sona indirectly. 

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing OS Sakshi. Inner turmoil of Sona is shown perfectly. She has gone through a lot and in every phase she found Rohit by her side but now it is really a big void.

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Sree_mk

Sakshi, this OS is too good yaar.Sona was hurted even more by the behavior of Rohit that day and he even called her "Characterless" whatever may be the reason behind that. Makers didn't handled this whole divorce track and after the leap scenes well. They took the most illogical way and showed Rohit was saving Sona by sending her away from him and his family. But in the whole scenario, Rohit hurted Sona even more and he played with emotions of Sona indirectly. 

Very true Sree. I feel the same. How Rohit never thought that Sona’s happiness lies with him. She has done a lot to family and it all came from the love she has for him. They both suffered . I never got connected to the dialogue “iss Rohit ko barbaad Karunga me thaki mera Sona abbad rahe”.

I felt how stupid he is that he is suffering and making her suffer.

The track is not handled properly. Also the way Suman  Acted who is the actual culprit of pushing Sona to that condition. Which mother will do that?

She is always hyper creating mess and Sona clearing them. Most of the problems in Sona life only because of her mother.

Thought they will justify her role of why she kept the dark secret in front of a party which is her daughter in-laws.

This content was originally posted by: Sree_mk

Thanks a lot❤️

I had this OS in mind for long, finally I penned it down😆 On a serious note, Rohit's action was foolhardy!! He literally didn't sense that he wasn't protecting her!!! He was breaking her more and more!!!

Perhaps the makers wanted to get the divorce done quickly so as to introduce the leap... Because they wanted to revive the freshness the show owned earlier...

Anyway, glad you liked it😳

This content was originally posted by: justchillalways

Amazing OS Sakshi. Inner turmoil of Sona is shown perfectly. She has gone through a lot and in every phase she found Rohit by her side but now it is really a big void.

Thanks a lot❤️

Exactly! She went through a lot of emotions and turmoil!! 

All her actions were so very justified after the divorce! But Rohit didn't realise that Sona's happiness lies with him!! He is cheerful, Sona automatically didn't need anything else...

Nevertheless, pleased that you like it😳

Very true Sree. I feel the same. How Rohit never thought that Sona’s happiness lies with him. She has done a lot to family and it all came from the love she has for him. They both suffered . I never got connected to the dialogue “iss Rohit ko barbaad Karunga me thaki mera Sona abbad rahe”.

The track is not handled properly. Also the way Suman  Acted who is the actual culprit of pushing Sona to that condition. Which mother will do that?

She is always hyper creating mess and Sona clearing them. Most of the problems in Sona life only because of her mother.

Thought they will justify her role of why she kept the dark secret in front of a party which is her daughter in-laws.

I sooo wished we had the old writers! They really knew how to go about their job in a perfect manner⭐️

That dialogue of Rohit literally got me ROFLing😆 Karan portrayed it really well but Rohit's character then became just lame!

I agree totally on the Suman thing👍🏼

She and Pari! Disgusting people I swear🤢

I initially hated Suman, then started liking her and then it came back to hate Basically, whenever I developed a soft corner for her, she was back to her usual antics

@bold: 

I said the same in my previous post😆 We are on the same tangent😳😉

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with all your points. From Rani track itself, lot of illogical scenes and dialogues were showed in KHKT. I think only because of Karpika magic, KHKT fans are waiting for KHKT season 2. Karpika really saved the show with their acting and chemistry.