Sooryavanshi, Radhe & Coolie No. 1 To Clash At Box Office On Diwali?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sooryavanshi, Radhe & Coolie No. 1 To Clash At Box Office On Diwali?

Now as the releases have been pushed and all three films were set for festival releases, the possible release seems to be Diwali.

Sooryavanshi, Radhe & Coolie No. 1 To Clash At Box Office On Diwali?Sooryavanshi, Radhe & Coolie No. 1 To Clash At Box Office On Diwali?The outbreak of Novel Coronavirus has incurred huge losses on Bollywood and film industries across the world. As for the Hindi film industry, this period was set for the release of three huge projects including Akshay Kumar led Sooryavanshi,  Varun Dhawan-Sara Ali Khan starrer Coolie No. 1 and Salman Khan’s Eid 2020 release Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai.

Now as the releases have been pushed and all three films were set for festival releases, the possible release seems to be Diwali. That means Sooryavanshi, Radhe and Coolie No. 1 might clash with each other on Diwali and it doesn’t seem to be a good idea.

A clash of two films is okay but three is not a wise decision. All three films including Sooryavanshi, Coolie No 1 and Radhe are event films and stars big actors who are crowd pullers. If they release on the same time, it might leave the audience divided and fans confused. This will in turn affect the Box Office of the film.

Trending

Also, with the pandemic hitting in, the economy is widely affected and pay cuts are evident. Following which it is also a matter of concern whether moviegoers will be at a financial position to afford watching the films together. With this what comes in is the screen count, as compared to the massive number of screens in China, India has way lesser screens. In this case the division is bound to happen in this sector too.

There are also reports that Sooryavanshi might release first in the order. If things get back to normalcy the film might hit the big screens in August this year which looking at the condition seems impossible now. As for Varun Dhawan’s Coolie No 1 and Salman Khan’s Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai, no release dates are zeroed down yet.

Talking about the films, Sooryavanshi starring Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif is directed by Rohit Shetty. Radhe starring Salman Khan and Disha Patani is directed by Prabhudheva. And Coolie No. 1, which is a remake of the yesteryear comedy stars Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan in the lead and is helmed by David Dhawan himself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I do not think cinemas are opening in Diwali or 2020 for that matter .Radhe seems like a crapfest 🤢

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Teeno pitengi. Sooryavanshi was anyhow the only one with a real chance, but the trailer would have been out for months by then, who will care.

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If they are smart, they should not release any films this year. 

Really sad for the distributors though

I love watching films in theater, but i wont be going to one anytime soon 

atleast till 2021

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

I love watching films in theater, but i wont be going to one anytime soon 

atleast till 2021

Why? If you love watching films in theater, why won't you go? 😕

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

And will release the next month on OTT platforms after flopping badly 😆

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

I value my life more.. !

Its too risky to be in an AC environment 

Coronavirus will spread.

Until there is a vaccine , not going to take risk.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not worth taking a risk of watching films in theaters until a vaccine for corona is available

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Because its still not going to be safe! This pandemic isnt going to end just in a few weeks like that. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not going to the theatre or anywhere public for that matter with big crowds until 2021