Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Repost AT 36 

Mahi 

I just cooked a new funny pulao in my mindsmiley36

Bajaj was busy on the phone discussing about the deal to Mehra in the living room. Just then Prerna came & asked him to have his breakfast for a faster recovery. But he didn't paid any heed to it! So she brought his breakfast. In one hand it was his favorite mango juice and in the other toast. While talking he was taking rounds & rounds of the table on which a beautiful bowl of water filled with a floating candle was placed . She called him "Mr.Bajaj" but he was still busy talking & doing the rounds , she called him again yet no reply. So she started following him in the rounds. It was in the 5th lap he realized he's being followed. Finally he stopped & turned around and gestured her to stop. He cut the phone and gave her a amused look and asked "Saath phere hum already le chuke haii aur ab aapne paanch aur le liye. Kyaa aap saath phere se satisfied nhi thii? Aap bolti toh hum Shaadi wale din extra pheres le sakte the." And with a wicked smile he walked away. After walking few steps he said," Mrs.Bajaj aap dariye mat mein saath Janam ke liye aapke saath booked ho chuka hu. Agar aapko ye contract badhana hai toh you have to wait for tenure to end & then to renew it...that's the law of a contract...itna utawalapan accha nhi lagta. Also kuch din mere saath guzarke check Kar lijiye thoda risky hu kahi zyaada lamba contract mehenga naa pad jae aapko." 

Prerna shocked & Bajaj rocked..

Okayyyy I Know it was stupid but still....

Edited by rmahi25 - 9 months ago

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Oww amra is there also..we have amra tree ..bohot sare hote hai

amra naji aamras that is mango juice. 🤦‍♀️

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

amra naji aamras that is mango juice. 🤦‍♀️

🤣🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Phir se agaya Bajju ka Frenchie beard 😒

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Maine aamras bola, Oppo. Mango milkshake 🤣

ohh i thought Aamra , a sour fruit.. i dont know india mai hote kay nei .. idhar bohot khate hai hum

WaqtZaya thumbnail

ohh i thought Aamra , a sour fruit.. i dont know india mai hote kay nei .. idhar bohot khate hai hum

jangli aam / ambarella / ambada 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

They needs branded actors more now in kzk .. mujhe toh aisa feel aying aur bhi new known faces enter karayega ekta 

Niyati_T thumbnail

🤔

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail

They needs branded actors more now in kzk .. mujhe toh aisa feel aying aur bhi new known faces enter karayega ekta 

Jitne hain utne kafi nahi hai kya? 🤔😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

PreRish Lockdown Pulav:

[please ignore the errors it has been typed entirely on my phone] 

It was day one of the lockdown period that was announced by the government in order to control the situation of pandemic and Rishabh was seated in his armchair with a cup of popping hot black coffee in one hand, a book in the other. Usually, he would read a newspaper with his coffee but there was not one positive news about the outside word and he wanted to keep himself away from this negatively for a while. Hence he walked into the library and got his hand on one of his favourite novels. 

He had almost finished his coffee and turned to page to start reading the next chapter when his wife stormed in the room. She was dressed in a short kurti that she had paired with a comfortable leggings and she wore an apron over her outfit. Her hair in a messy bun. In one hand she had a broom and she placed her other hand in which she held the cloth on her waist and looked Rishabh angrily 

‘What?!’

Rishabh asked her casually as he set his cup of coffee on the table. Prerna huffed at him, before she spoke 

‘What..what?! Main kab se akele ghar ki safai kar rahi hun aur aap yahan aaram se coffee pite pite book read kar rahe hain.. ek baar bhi mujhse nahi pucha ki mujhe kuch chahiye ki nahi ...’ 

‘Oh, I am sorry. Aap kaam main busy thi and I didn’t want to disturb you. Main abhi jake aapke liye coffee bana ke lata hun..’ 

Rishabh placed the book mark between the pages and was about to get up from his seat when Prerna threw the cloth in at him. Rishabh looked at her astonishingly as he managed to catch the cloth before it hit in his face, What the hell? He thought 

‘Main coffee ki baat nahi kar rahi. Aapne ek bar mujhse aake nahi pucha ki mujhe ghar ke kaam main help chahiye ya nahi..’ 

Prerna complained to her husband, she had been trying to clean this huge mansion of theirs since morning and it was almost noon by now. Yet, she was left with three rooms to clean and her husband was sitting leisurely in their library.

‘But Prerna, I don’t know how to do household chores’ 

Rishabh spoke as a matter of fact. He was one of the richest men in the world, so why on earth would he do the household chores himself? Prerna knew that he was right but she was mad at him. So she continued to counter him 

‘Toh abh seekh lijiye. As you know kuch dino tak koi house help nahi hai yahan. Sab ko maine pehle hi chutti de di thi taki vo apne ghar time se pohunch jaye jise pehle ki problem aur badh jati. Toh ghar ka jo kaam hai vo hume khud karna padega’

She walked to him and extended his hands, he was already holding the cloth in one and on the other she kept the broom.

‘Abh jaye aur jo teen kamre baki hai jake unki safai ki kiye. Mujhe lunch banae jana hai. Aur jab tak aap yeh kaam finish nahi karenge aapko lunch nahi milega’ 

Giving orders to her husband Prerna walked out of the room leaving a dumbfounded Rishabh rooted to his spot. His eyes and mouth were wide open.

Kya din aa gaye hain mere, Business tycoon hone ke bawajud aaj ghar main jadhu pocha karna padh raha hai and yeh toh bas shuruaat hai pata nahi meri Biwi mujhse iss lockdown main aur kya kya karvane wali hai!’ 

‘Rishabh, jaldi se kaam pe lag jaye. Warna khana late milega’

Prerna’s voice brought Rishabh out of his trance and he quickly headed towards one the rooms that needed to be cleaned. Because he knew that if he had to spend this quarantine peacefully the only solution he had was to listen to his wife obediently. 

this is cute but Bajju has enough naukar chakar who live in his servants quarters toh why will prerna even bother about home chores?