Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Tiger needs to do what works for him, to make his big money and get comfortably secure first, so I say go for commercial hype now while young and in fine physical shape.  He can experiment later if he wants to do "art" films.  Hindi audience is not mature nor intellectually motivated.  Proven by the fact that a Gem like Guzaarisk was rejected and vilified, the sets, the plot, the theme and the acting was all magnificent, an international audience would have enjoyed it,  It is one of my favorites. But in a blatant disregard for art, India flopped what would have won awards in may places.  Same goes this past year, when you produce a film like Super 30 that tells a very Hindi tale, but the theme is so touching that the film is not a pathetic show of misery but a film that tells a story of hard work and talent when given a chance , trust ne when I tell you  assure Super 30 would have been a shooing for  the Oscar, yet your "Indian"experts picked Gully Boy as representative world wide, showing a done theme and a portrayal that is not flattering culturally. Not happy with loosing at the international marked they gave the domestic awards, to the same film, as if it was pre-decided. Everyone has eyes and they saw better films that deserved better.

So Gooo Tiger make your dance and muscle guy films while they pay you well. Later you will have time "experiment.  GOD Bless you

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tiger has improved a lot in performance too.Though he will never ever get credit for.His other skills are unmatched.He passed the WAR test with flying colors.He debuted just 6 years back.The older movie goers are more impressed by him,to my surprise.

He looks good,has that vulnerability,which connects to the masses.His speed makes them in awe of him.

One day he may match most of his contemporaries in performance..all it takes is a Raghavan kind of director.But can others match his action?

Fans of the other stars will continue to bash him  " Oh but he cant act"

I say ..the way he looked at Hrithik in war..was goooooood acting๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago
TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

At first I thought it's ayush sharma and got little confused ๐Ÿ˜…

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

After a long time, maybe years finally Salman is not in 1st position 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I do agree, he is very hard working guy. And first he needs to work on his strength to secure a position and then experiment like Akshay, SRK all did during their times. I think he realises that he isn't a versatile actor and he needs to work on it, so , he might be working on his acting but meanwhile it's right to go with his strength, otherwise, like Siddharth Malhotra, Aditya Roy Kapoor, who tried different things to prove their acting instead of working on their strengths,  and choosing the projects likewise , are still struggling. 

J3601 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Tiger needs to do what works for him, to make his big money and get comfortably secure first, so I say go for commercial hype now while young and in fine physical shape.  He can experiment later if he wants to do "art" films.  Hindi audience is not mature nor intellectually motivated.  Proven by the fact that a Gem like Guzaarisk was rejected and vilified, the sets, the plot, the theme and the acting was all magnificent, an international audience would have enjoyed it,  It is one of my favorites. But in a blatant disregard for art, India flopped what would have won awards in may places.  Same goes this past year, when you produce a film like Super 30 that tells a very Hindi tale, but the theme is so touching that the film is not a pathetic show of misery but a film that tells a story of hard work and talent when given a chance , trust ne when I tell you  assure Super 30 would have been a shooing for  the Oscar, yet your "Indian"experts picked Gully Boy as representative world wide, showing a done theme and a portrayal that is not flattering culturally. Not happy with loosing at the international marked they gave the domestic awards, to the same film, as if it was pre-decided. Everyone has eyes and they saw better films that deserved better.

So Gooo Tiger make your dance and muscle guy films while they pay you well. Later you will have time "experiment.  GOD Bless you

Gully Boy 10x the film Super 30 is... shit that movie had to colour Hrithik brown becasue he was too white 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

What YRF and HR won't give for War 2..

Tiger won't bite,that is his stardom.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HZAnita

I watched his interview with Jaby Koay, and he discusses what kind of roles he would like to try and what kind of roles he gets.  He comes off as very reasonable and realistic.  I actually like him so much more after watching this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7MKvAK5dNs

I absolutely loved this interview u can also tell Tiger knows his stuff and knows his strenghts where the audience really wants to see him.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh yes, in his genre he is currently the biggest superstar and looks like things will only become better ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J3601

Gully Boy 10x the film Super 30 is... shit that movie had to colour Hrithik brown becasue he was too white 

Thank you right here is a vivid example of the narrow minded and fickle casteism and color that is deep inside Hindus bone marrow.  Your only critique is make up? Really was that your most impactful take away?  Well then you re-affirm what I wrote about maturity and intellect of the target audience.  I rest my case and may there be hundreds of fullhouse, macho cops that put down 30 people in less than 5 minutes, and lots of Gomals...Bollywood can go on doing re-makes for ever to the happy cheer of their stans.

p.s. If I was a Muslim I would have been insulted at the way they are portrayed in GB.