Tiger Shroff is a bigger star than Ranbir,Ranveer, Varun and Ayush?

Posted: 3 years ago

Tiger has stereotyped himself.. All he does is either dance or build body.. He's films are also of almost the same genres, action films or dance films. But then too ppl love him so much. He shud try to do films with different genres otherwise ppl will get bored of him in a few years 

He is definitely not a better actor than them but yeah, I guess, he is building some great fan following, somewhat along the lines of Salman Khan. He is doing the kind of movies which attract masses. Though, Varun too does Massy movies but he does movie of other genres too like Badlapur, October, Sui Dhaga, Kalank etc.  And all of these aren't as good with masses while Tiger is continuously doing same movies back to back which appeals masses ,so he does have a rage amongst the people right now. With War and Baaghi 3 ,he is definitely flying high with popularity. 

Originally posted by Rashi23

Tiger has stereotyped himself.. All he does is either dance or build body.. He's films are also of almost the same genres, action films or dance films. But then too ppl love him so much. He shud try to do films with different genres otherwise ppl will get bored of him in a few years 

He is focusing on his strengths. His strengths are action and dance. He knows how to nurture his strengths,a nd obliterate his many weaknesses. I too agree people will get bored of him in a few years, unless he tries to reinvent himself. For that, he needs to take acting classes. His stiff and monotonous expressions ruin every scene he is in.

jali na🤣

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago

He is the only young gen star who can attract the masses now . Varun used to but not anymore

He certainly has the most mass appeal amongst the 2007-onwards actors, but I think it's also because the action/masala genre has a lot of takers, and that's all he does. Not sure if he'll find audience if he does content movies though. He's yet to prove his mettle as an actual actor.

Originally posted by Rashi23

All he does is He shud try to do films with different genres otherwise ppl will get bored of him in a few years 

been hearing that since tiger debuted and it hasn’t happened yet ⭐️ 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

been hearing that since tiger debuted and it hasn’t happened yet ⭐️ 

It will happen in a few years 

I watched his interview with Jaby Koay, and he discusses what kind of roles he would like to try and what kind of roles he gets.  He comes off as very reasonable and realistic.  I actually like him so much more after watching this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7MKvAK5dNs