Boislockerroom investigation-Girl pretends to be male; fakes rape plan - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: justlife

Just out of curiosity - how could she have ruined someone's life?

By potentially dragging someone innocent in her little deplorable "moral" test?

https://www.mensdayout.com/in-the-social/criminal-complaint-filed-against-dcw-chief-swati-maliwal-for-abetting-suicide-of-minor-boy/

Criminal Complaint Filed Against DCW Chief Swati Maliwal For Abetting Suicide Of Minor Boy

The ‘Bois Locker Room’ controversy is far from over. However, now the tables have turned and there is immense social media outrage to demand accountability from people enjoying positions and power, but acting without basic investigation in any matter against the male gender.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

I was not being funny in other situations. I wanted to hurt the person . Sissy is definitely not the right word to be used as anything feminine is actually a compliment, coward would be too nice . Maybe pansy is the word next time i will use as it sounds fancy . Hope the word is not feminine. Randi rona is a swear word but the word is sexist too. There needs to be a word for Man whorish crying too in Hindi. Thank you for opening my eyes and make me realise how anti-feminist i am. Next time i will call duck a duck and toxic masculine prick. Also, i wouldn't mind people calling me manly, lesbian and gay. I wonder why men mistake anything feminine and being mistaken as gay as offensive

@ Red : That was my point exactly .. Mission accomplished .. 😆

@ blue : You are wondering where it isn't even needed .. When femininity is used as an insult , how on earth can it not be offensive ? .. 😆.. You are not only insulting the man but also degrading femininity  .. Food for thought .. 😆

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: justlife

Just out of curiosity - how could she have ruined someone's life?

Here's an unfortunate example

Amid the outrage due to chaos over “Bois Locker Room”- an Instagram group where youngsters shared their obscene images and discussed gang-raping underage girls, another shocking incident was reported from Gururgram where a 17-year-old boy allegedly died of suicide by jumping off the 11th floor of his residential building on Monday night. The minor boy ended his life after a girl put out a social medial post accusing him of molestation. The police confirmed the incident on Tuesday.

https://www.mensdayout.com/in-the-news/gurugram-metoo-suicide-case/

Such accusations if fake can ruin the guys... The society will forever see them as rapists...

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago