Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello  Radhika and  fellow Tiwarians

welcome  back 

Your comeback and continuation of this story is the best thing happening in this bleak  time

cheers..

Edited by dev25 - 3 years ago
smanjesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Radhikaaaaa..when my friend Kavi told me you have updated, I almost fainted.. then I started recalling the last update and I recalled it properly..Aman's party and Arnav Kushi holding hands and his dad saw them...will read and come back soon,.,

Congrats on thread four..I always told you thread three is jinxed and start new thread long back

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Read the update dear..

So, Anand raizada didn't give away anything about his present health condition.. and he thought that kushi is like poonam.. but kushi denied it outright and made it clear that she doesn't want to be like her..  off course kushi, you are nothing like her.. but why was he trying to explain kushi about poonam raizada now? 

What's wrong with arnav? He is back to his touch me not mode. Did he remember the whole episode again and regretting about how much they have wronged kushi??

Waiting to read more, radhika..

Thank you so much for coming back and continuing this story.. it means a lot to all your readers.. 

rethkumar thumbnail

thanks a ton 4 coming back...yaar.....plz ab chodh ke mat janaaaaaa....

this is one of the best things to happen in COVID times.....

plz stay safe n healthy...

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG, OMG, OMG, I can't say how happy I am right now!

Edit: In all these years, and in all the rereads, I've often wondered how this encounter will go. Let me say it was nothing like this. Never thought he'll say she's like Poonam Raizada! 

Arnav is back in his shell, oh well not surprising really. His parents are the biggest elephants there are. 

Edited by kizh72 - 3 years ago
smanjesh thumbnail

I am already waiting for Tuesday...stupid Arnav..why is he upset? 

He didn't like Anand praising Kushi..since Anand's reputation isn't good with ladies, guess Arnav doesn't want him near Kushi..

Why does Anand want to give explanation about Poonam ! He wants  to bridge the gap between DIL and MIL may be 

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So good to have you back !!!

Welcome 🤗

Thankyou so much for not abandoning this masterpiece. 

Will be waiting for updates.

smanjesh thumbnail

Convey my special thanks to your husband for encouraging you to continue this beautiful story..

In case you need help in remembering detailed analysis of each character, I can help..have done PhD in Tewari and sons..lol 

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Mothers Day Radhika !  Deliriously happy. Kudos to your story and writing that I do not need to reread.😘

I should wait for Tuesday but here comes the analysis 😁

Arnav may be in a foul mood but his anger is directed towards his dad not her. So Anand Raizada confirmed he did have a roving eye...just that she was spared. Reminds me of a convo between siblings when Anjali shared with Arnav her misgivings about their Dad wayward behaviors with younger women. Arnav dropped his gym bag and went looking for Khushi 

Let bygones be bygones...is that why Anand thinks Khushi is like his wife? Couldn't be further from the truth,right

Anyway thank you for writing in these crazy times.Till next week

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much Radhika for coming back to this story. The story and characters are really special that you have created. And this chapter proves it. Couldn't have predicted this at all..