Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys is this Gargya rishi the same Garga muni who performed the namkaran of Krishna-Balram and was their kulguru throughout?

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ya gargaacharya is  same rishi who did namkaran of Lord Krishna and balram under cowshed 

It is shandilya who advice yashoda and nand  to get nomenclature  done by gargaacharya ( initially yashoda and nand want shandilya  to do nomenclature of Lord Krishna and balram

Shandilya wass kulguru of yashoda and nand

And gargacharya was kulguru of yadav

wayward thumbnail

Thanks! These guys had a web denser than a spider's woven in! 😆

wayward thumbnail

One thing that set Krishna and Arjun apart despite their obvious preference of archery was that while Arjun tackled every weapon of the opponent with his Gandeev, Krishna always switched weapons whenever his opponent would.

This is a pattern that I found in every battle sequence of his and I must say I'm pretty amazed by his prowess, he was indeed a perfectionist and an all-rounder!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lord krishna use sharang bow  many times  during fighting with shishupal  's friends and kansa friend but ultimately he killed his opponent by sudarshan chakra only 

Lord krishna fight with banasur with bow  he only cut banasur 's many hand through sudarshan chakra but Lord krishna did not kill  banasur  as Lord Vishnu  (lord Krishna is 20 th  incarnation of lord Vishnu among 24 avatars of Lord Vishnu)promised prahalad that he will not kill any dysansty of prahalad 

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago