desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know if anyone remembers this, especially after it was hushed up by the singer and the music show teh minor was on.  To those unaware : papon forcibly kissed a minor on a singing show for which he was a mentor for.  

I saw later the girl and her parents said that it was a faulty camera angle , kissed like a daughter, blah blah.  Even the girl went on to win the signing competition.  

Someone tell me how convenient of a set up that is.  Make girl win so she doesn't sue the show later for violating a minor's safety.  The parents also seemed to be fed a lie, mostly probably whih they accepted since they didn't want to deal with the reality of things and also are embarrassed/scared on National tv...you know 'log Kya kahenge'.  Poor girl accepted this lie too, just to escape from feeling shame and maybe scared to confront the situation.

I hope she gets help when she's older and recognizes what happened to her was sexual battery from a pedophile.  All these young kids are entrusted to these mentors and behind their Fame and fake sincerity, is a dirty intention.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I remember seeing that video and I don't think it was sexual. He was kissing on the cheek and the girl turned her head. Yes I can't be 100% sure of his intentions but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: ponymo

I remember seeing that video and I don't think it was sexual. He was kissing on the cheek and the girl turned her head. Yes I can't be 100% sure of his intentions but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Why does he need to kiss though ? He is her teacher not father or elder brother 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: 2RsFan

Why does he need to kiss though ? He is her teacher not father or elder brother 

I agree, it can be debated whether it was an appropriate gesture and where the lines should be drawn. I was merely stating it didn't feel sexual.

He would have to be a complete idiot to do any pedophilic shit in a room full of people and on a live webcast that thousands of people were watching. 

Edited by ponymo - 3 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ponymo

are you serious? He kissed her and the girl was fine with it means he did it before, disgusting. And he said to cut the camera too 

GumGum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

are you serious? He kissed her and the girl was fine with it means he did it before, disgusting. And he said to cut the camera too 

The worst was someone behind the camera questioned him what did he just do. Means people in the room noticed it was wrong. He might be drunk or stoned that he didn't care much about the consequences. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It happens a lot in BW. It's not just one case, there are many more which are hidden. As much as i believe such pathetic acts are not acceptable, i do believe that her parents or girl itself should have called him out in open rather than accepting his deal. Both the side needs to be blamed here. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Children should not be in show business. Can show business be made less exploitative and can strict laws be in place and can awareness be widespread? Yes. But only in Utopia. Whatever a parent says, that they are doing this for their child's talent blah blah blah -using your kid in any way that puts them in an environment thats dangerous, filled with strangers who have the liberty to touch them that's never worth it for the child. Their talent can wait. Let them have a childhood like everybody else. I am completely against children shows. It's nothing but exploitation from parents for monetary gains at the expense of their child's mental health and safety. All this talent showcasing is bulls*it. 

Even if somehow the child is not scarred from a predatory experience, the withdrawals of attention later causes mental imbalance too. Sudden fame and then sudden whiplash of nothing. There's hardly an pro that can justify these cons. 

Show business is hard enough for adults because of its predatory ways.. so imagine what it must be for a child. Paedophile rings exist. I shudder thinking what goes on behind the scenes. This was one instance caught on camera and thank god for that. Hopefully saved the little girl from further exploitation. I honestly hope so.

Also parents who let people exploit their child may the burn in the same hell as the paedophiles. They are no less than criminals themselves. 

This content was originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Also parents who let people exploit their child may the burn in the same hell as the paedophiles. They are no less than criminals themselves. 

True...Fame Money in chamans ko andha kar deta hai ðŸ¤¢ and they deserve the same treatment. Children don't know about her good or bad but parents know.

GumGum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Deadinside

It happens a lot in BW. It's not just one case, there are many more which are hidden. As much as i believe such pathetic acts are not acceptable, i do believe that her parents or girl itself should have called him out in open rather than accepting his deal. Both the side needs to be blamed here. 

Yeh toh sach hai. Recently the black & white era's popular child actor Daisy Irani (Zoya and Farah's maasi) shared her story about getting molested by her caretaker/manager in the show business.