taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A Lovely and Feisty Chapter

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Admiring his target....๐Ÿคฃ

This man just too much....๐Ÿ˜›

& jodha finally at peace got her bracelet back , some canteen time & then trisha back.....๐Ÿ˜†

Good one....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He is trying to get close to her...

Whereas she is avoiding him...

Nice update๐Ÿ˜Š..

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update n thnxx for pm me

sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taahir004

A Lovely and Feisty Chapter

Thank you dear

sho123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_12

Admiring his target....๐Ÿคฃ

This man just too much....๐Ÿ˜›

& jodha finally at peace got her bracelet back , some canteen time & then trisha back.....๐Ÿ˜†

Good one....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you dear

Ya jalal is too much

sho123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu.R

He is trying to get close to her...

Whereas she is avoiding him...

Nice update๐Ÿ˜Š..

Thank you dear๐Ÿค—

sho123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natashathakur

Nice update n thnxx for pm me

Thanks dear๐Ÿค—

sho123 thumbnail

Chapter -7

At night in Trishas apartment,

Jodha was thinking about today's incidents 

Jodhas POV

"hey! Kanha what's happening with me and my life 

firstly I lost my bracelet then I found it that too from Jalal then my second unexpected date with Jalal.wait did I just say date, no it's just lunch, no date, no lunch arghhh!

what's happening with me why I am debating with myself on this stupid thing.

And ya that current how can I forget about that I just can't understand what's happening whenever he touches me I feel an unknown current which I hate.

I mean I agree Jalal is a nice guy and also helpful and during our convo, he revealed many things about himself like he likes Italian, parties, and adventures quite opposite but his company is quite relaxing and comfortable.

Not again why am I again thinking and judging him? I have to distance myself from him it will only good for me

please Kanha! just keep him away from me."

With these thoughts, the confused girl fell asleep.

On the other side Jalal  who was very  happy with today's incidents

Jalal's POV

Seems like destiny is with me 

firstly Jodha lost her bracelet and it was found by me then my lunch date with Jodha through which I Could know many things about her like she doesn't like western outfits, she like Chinese, and also reading and ya don't like parties and all.

She is different from the girls I  usually date I mean those bimbos always prefer western dresses, and yea reading bores them, in fact, they prefer magazines and ya how can I forget Jodha is not interested in parties.

She is really different from all the girls whom I have dated till now but I must say  I kinda like her choices.

Arghhh! Not again, I am again praising her, I should concentrate on my bet only.

Today everything was going good but that Trisha what's need of her coming to pick up jodha if she hasn't come I could spend more time with her, But at least I could spend some quality time with her and I am sure she is getting attracted towards me.

now I should execute my first step and that is friendship but the question is how".

With these thoughts, the excited boy too fell asleep.

Next day at college,

Both girls just stepped in the classroom only finding not so friendly stares from everyone especially from girls but after a little concentration, it got clear that those angry stares were only on Jodha which made her confuse as well as anxious.

Jodha"Hey! Trisha why is everyone staring at us", asked while tugging her friend's arm.

Trisha"Actually, Not us baby only you but why I don't know",  said with a shrug then suddenly remembered something "oh ya I guess____".

But before the girl could clear the confusion of her bestie, the voice of her teacher stopped her in between.

After the lengthy and boring lecture, both girls stepped out of class but stopped in their track after hearing their Prof's voice

Mrs Ahuja" Wait, Miss Jodha".

Jodha"Yes mam".

Mrs Ahuja" Yesterday you left a little bit early so u missed an important announcement regarding your new project. Your this Semester last project will be a combined project. I mean to say u will be paired be with ur senior and since u left early and also I heard one student from Senior class also left early yesterday, so you both are paired for this project, you get me?", asked when she received a confuse from the young lady," It means you have not seen the notice and list regarding it. You are paired with Jalal and you have only five days to submit it, I must say you are lucky because Jalal is a brilliant boy"; with this professor left the shocking girl behind.

Trisha"Oho so got paired with your date, so adorable".

Only this voice brought her back from the shock of the unexpected event

Jodha"I got paired with Jalal",  exclaimed with the same shocking expression.

Trisha"yup baby and oh now I get it that's why all girls were giving you deadly glares and sorry before you scold me I forgot to tell you about the announcement.

Jodha"With whom you got paired".

Trisha" of course, I got paired with my baby, Roby".

Jodha"But why me, I mean from all why I got paired with Jalal.

Trisha"Because baby when you left hurriedly then Professor announced about this project and at that very point everyone got paired with free choice but since you and Jalal left early from their respective classes so you got paired", explained"but you are really a number Jo, I mean Here girls are jealous of you as you got paired with Jalal and you are making not so pleasing faces."

On this Trisha received only a puppy look from her bestie.

Trisha"Forget it Let's go to the canteen as I guess our partners will be their only."

Jodha"Trisha!", said while giving her friend a deadly glare.

Trisha"Chill! I mean Project partners, so madam shall we go".

On this Jodha just nodded her head and both girls walked towards the canteen.

Jodhas POV

"Hey! Kanha what have you done here I was thinking about staying away from him and here you have put me in this situation 

now I have to work with him for five days."

The unpleased girl was so busy in her thoughts that she didn't notice the delighted boy coming towards her and bumped into him due to which she lost her balance. But again got saved by the strong pair of arms, as a result, she felt the same unknown current due to which she opened her eyes which she closed out of fear only to meet with the fierce eyes Jalal.

Both were again lost in each other but the intense eye lock got broken by a voice and both immediately stood properly realising their current intimate position.

Opposite expression was floating on their respective faces whereas Jodha had an embarrassing look there Jalal was giving his trademark smirk.

Trisha"Are you ok Jo", on which Jodha just nodded with an assuring look.

Jalal" where were you so lost that you did not notice my waving", asked with a curious look.

Jodha"Oh nothing I was just thinking about the project".

Jalal"Oh the same project in which we both are paired", enquired with the same smirk.

Jodha"ya same one".

Trisha"hello guys we are also here", complained on which Jalal gave her not so pleasing look as she was again disturbing his moment with Jodha.

To avoid any type of argument between his girlfriend and best buddy, "let's go to canteen guys, we can discuss our project there", suggested Roby.

With this, both pair headed towards canteen

Trisha"So have you thought on which topic you guys will make the project", asked after sitting on the vacant table seats.

Jodha"Let's see I haven't thought yet I mean me and Jalal have not discussed anything, what about you".

Trisha"We too haven't decided yet what you think Roby".

During the whole conversation, Jalal remained a silent spectator as he was busy in thanking his stars

Jalal's POV

"Today is really my lucky day, I mean without any effort I got paired with Jodha. Seems like god is truly with me. With this project, I can come more close to Jodha and can also complete the first step of my plan."

But his chain of thoughts got broken by his Buddy's voice

Ruby"Where r u lost dude".

Jalal"nowhere buddy, just thinking about our project topic so tell me what were u saying".

Ruby"Oh ok, so any progress I mean on what topic are you thinking of making your project".

Jalal"Firstly me and Jodha will discuss it as it's my and jodhas project so why should I tell u, dude".

But before the startled friend could say something on the sudden change of his friend's behaviour

Trisha"Oh! really then why are we discussing our topic with them, let's go Roby", declared while getting up from her seat.

But before Jodha could say something on the unexpected turns of events her wounded friend already left with her bf 

Jodha"it's not done Jalal, how can you talk like this with your own friend".

Jalal"bcoz it's our project, not some group project Jodha and it should be best from others even from our own best friends", tried to reason.

After hearing the reason Jodha gave her an understanding yet not so pleasing look.

Only if Jodha could new the real reason behind jalals behaviour, "I am sorry buddy but to win this bet I have to do it", he thought making reminding himself his motive.

Phew! With this 7th Chapter done.

Do vote and share your valuable views.

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jalal's lucky stars always there....๐Ÿ˜†

So what next ?