Akdha FF:Found You "Note"

sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys! I know many readers and writers must have forgotten me and I don't blame anyone for this just myself and many must be wondering what I am doing here again with my old story on a new page 

So here is my answer, first of all, sorry for disappointing you earlier and about this new thread actually, my old one has been blocked as I didn't update, visited there etc 

So now I will continue my same story here from the beginning till the end and this hopefully I will finish it like many wanted me to do 

Hope you will forgive me for my disappearance and enjoy my story 

Index

Chapter 1- Page no.1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162871

Chapter 2- Page no.3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162871?pn=3

Chapter 3- Page no.7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162871?pn=7

Chapter 4- Page no.8

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162871?pn=8

Chapter 5- Page no.12

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162871?pn=12

Chapter 6- Page no.13

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162871?pn=13

Chapter 7- Page no.15

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162871?pn=15

Chapter 8- Page no.17

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162871?pn=17&pc=153343361

Chapter 9- Page no.18

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162871?pn=18

Chapter 10- Page no.20

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162871?pn=20

Edited by sho123 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sho123 thumbnail

Jodha:20 year's old beautiful innocent girl who has come from Patna to Delhi for MBA, a middle-class girl who is always nervous and shy around the boys whenever any boy approaches her even though it's just for friendship purpose she just becomes a stone. She is too sweet can never think or say anything bad to anyone, she loves her parents dearly and is pampered endlessly by her parents and elder brother, Maan. 

Jalal:22 years old handsome smart boy of a famous business tycoon  who lives in Mumbai but recently moved  in Delhi to complete the final year of his MBA.No one knows about his real identity, apart from topper in his studies he helps his father in family business still under hidden identity, he is full of arrogance who is always surrounded by girls and of course, never a single girl was not immune to his charms so taking a no was not an option for him

Prologue: Jodha slapped Jalal tightly on his birthday itself that too in front of so many people. To save both of them from further embarrassment she finally walked towards the exit door of the club. Behind her followed her once best friend, Trisha and wounded Jalal who still could not believe that a girl that too Jodha slapped him 

Trisha kept on shouting behind her but the broken Jodha's ears had turned into deaf. finally, Trisha could catch her and tried to explain the matter and apologize for her mistake but Jodha continued her work of walking. She has just put her first step out of the club when suddenly she felt a strong and masculine handhold on her wrist, she felt the same sparks erupting in her body but she composed herself by reminding that he is not like what she thought about him with this new determination she turned around and for Jalals this courage  Jodha was about to land another slap on his handsome face but the fuming boy got hold of her hand before it could reach its destination 

"What you think of yourself, how dare you slap me" Jalal roared while pushing Jodha towards the nearest wall and plastering his whole body with the broken yet fuming girl.

Jodha shouted"how dare you to touch me and tried to touch me "

Hearing this Jodha caught his most famous smirk but his very next words made her more disgusted from him" So much attitude but you yourself know that you can't resist the charm of the most handsome boy and for this slap, you have to pay "Jalal stated with arrogance and start decreasing the distance between them. But before he could proceed further an unexpected and a heavy punch landed on his face but before he could react or compose from the first blow, one kick landed on his stomach by a furious man whose face he couldn't make out much.

The furious yet mysterious man would have killed Jalal then and there but stopped by Jodha who had to intervene before the situation worsened further and started dragging the furious man towards their vehicle but not before listening to the very last words cum promise  from the ego hurted boy " I will FOUND YOU".

Hope you like it again and will try not to disappoint you all 

It's also available at Wattpad 

https://my.w.tt/8yLilsLWl6

Edited by sho123 - 3 years ago
sho123 thumbnail

Chapter-1

Chapter-1

"Jodha jodha wake up "said the irritated friend Trisha who was trying to wake up her friend from the last two hours but only getting  the very same response in return

" Five minutes more mama "replied Jodha while snuggling to her pillow more 

Hearing the same reply again Trishas last string of patience got break and to wake up the sleepy beauty, she poured the full jug of water on her face which resulted in making her scream in panic and shock due to unexpected water attack 

"flood !flood help help!"screamed Jodha but after composing herself she realised what her friend cum roomie had done which made her shock then angry but what made her more angry was  seeing the devil friend laughing at her plight.

"Is this the way to wake a friend" complains Jodha with a cute pout and yawn while stretching her arms

On this Trisha just rolled her and hit her slightly on her forehead then explained her plight"And is this the way to irritated a friend by showing tantrums like a small child.diwali holidays got over sweety .Now  you are not in Patna but Delhi and I am not ur mom who will pamper u while waking you up"explained with a puff .

Hearing these words,boths accusing  and angry face turned into sad whereas Jodhas bcoz of sudden realization that now she was away from her family and their warmth there Trisha's who regretted on saying those words which made her sweet friend realized that she is away from her dear ones 

Jodha was an apple of everyone's eye whether its her parents or her brother. She was always pampered by them although she belonged to a middle class family but her parents and brother always tried to fulfill all her wishes which were always too small in short she never ask or wish much from them. After three months of busy schedule like lectures, assignment, study she could finally meet her family on diwali holidays and enjoyed a lot for whole one week but now again she was missing their love and warmth 

"Sorry Jo,  Woh actually_" tried to apologize the guilty friend.

But the understanding friend could not let that happen so cutting her in between "no need to sorry ,I am sorry for troubling and irritating u" replied Jodha with a small smile on her face.To lightened up the mood and change the topic of sadness,the guilty friend first of all poured the remaining water on herself and then started singing and with  making actions like a mad woman to make her sad friend laugh in which she  too got successful work.

Jodha"stop stop I can't it any more "

Seeing her Happy face ,the friend felt satisfied but suddenly remembered the reason behind torturing her friend and herself 

Trisha"Shit! Will you keep on laughing or will get ready for college ,we r getting late,it's already 8:00" 

After hearing this,the sleeping beauty pushed her fuming friend aside and got up from the bed hurriedly towards the bathroom.

But before closing the bathroom door she gave the most awaited warning to her smirking friend for her devil act

Jodha"For this wet condition,u have to pay and that too very soon" saying this the satisfied friend closed the door , and hearing her sweet friends warning the devil friend  again continued her laughing section.

Jalal who just stepped out of Delhi airport was like always getting flirty looks from the girls around him but after a long and tiring flight he just want to relax so ignoring them completely he started scanning his surroundings in search of his best buddy, Roby.Who instead of waiting for him was only actually busy on his mobile with someone and by his faces expression,  Jalal could  clearly tell that its his girlfriend only as his facial expression were like he wanted to bang his head against the wall

The friend was so busy in his conversation that he had not realized that his besti was standing just behind him.Waiting for the right moment Jalal too just stand there when The busy man was just about to put the mobile down of course after cutting the call just then the handsome hunk screamed "Hi" loudly in his ear to make the finally happy man jumped in shock that too with almost a minor heart attack 

Jalal"Look at you mam" said in between his laughter by watching his shocked friends expression Hearing,the naughty friend laughed out heartil there the shocked friend was trying to control his heartbeat. After composing himself and clearing his view Roby could watch his devil friend's laugh but before the annoyed friend could scold his bestie for this surprise, the naughty friend took him in a  friendly yet manly hug who also hugged him back with all love after all he was meeting his bestie jalal after three months

Yes,jalal Mohammad,son of India's number top businessman and apple of his parents eye,bodyguard of his lil sister, favorite of his teachers and ya of course dream of every girl of college.No girl could ever resist his charm ever that was his thought and till that was the truth too.Besides this he was also a cunning busnissman after all its in his blood yet his cunningness was not known to all 

After breaking the hug 

"You will never change, bro"complained Roby whole shaking his head in the reply of which his devil friend raised his eyebrow with smirk and most expected answer" Never"

On this both buddies started laughing together. 

Roby"So how's ur busniss trip,everything sort out which I should not have asked as it's the Jalal whom no one can ever beat"

Jalal"Yup,after all its me who took matter in his own hand there is nobody who could resist charm of jalal whether its a girl or business deal" declared while giving his signature smile

Roby"ya that's true .Now let's leave." 

On this both buddies stArted moving towards their waiting car 

Roby took the driver seat While Jalal settled himself in passenger seat 

Jalal"So hows everything going here"

"Oh!so now u got time for the updates.What you want to hear about the college or about the attendance of girls that has been dropped as you are not coming to college"updated Roby with a teasing smirk.

On this Jalal gave his usual answer "You know na when I become adamant to get something.I just forgot everything else whether it's girl or business for me losing is never an option and you know why because I am the best"

"Ya I know and that's the only thing which made me scare for u and of course for the thing behind which you become so possessive or should I say obsessive"reasoned the caring friend with sigh

Seeing the changing expression of his bestie by his remark ,he immediatly changed the topic,  "By the I have planned something for our evening". That's what the handsome hunk was waiting to hear the whole time.

Hope you enjoy the story 

Do like and comment 

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Welcome back dear n that's great you are continuing your stories

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome back sherry 

U can update from last chappy na

Why updating from start