Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Ah. Arre yaar, we have lost so much of our life to Sidnaaz re 😆 I literally grit my teeth and stay away- this place has been an addiction of sorts and even in the middle of web confs and doing up reports, my mind keeps drifting and I have this insane tendency to come in and read stuff and post and reply 🤪. But am doing well by my own super poster benchmarks 😆 

So many members- stalkers and regulars have DMed me on their struggles with managing a balance. So, it’s just been a reality check and wake up call for many that like Sidnaaz have to take a clean break and reevaluate- like shouldn’t we as well and get our life back on track to pre BB times? These two just bedazzled away our brains into extended yog nidra 😆

As for skirmishes and stuff, hota rahega on all platforms- virtual and real. How we handle ourselves makes the difference. Every single member is missed. I even miss our Ramira 🤣

And dekha na how most members trooped in after Sana’s chat last day- we were a buzz of activity. If Sidharth had a live chat, it will be ditto here 😆 I am just plain grateful for all the regular members who have been posting here since months and also those who have flocked back even while they have busier virtual pages and lives outside. And you are one of them, Meenakshi. So, 😘

As for the Oyyy, 😆🤷‍♀️❤️

I miss rameera and zehreeli ka combo🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

I miss rameera and zehreeli ka combo🤣

Haina? That used to be so precious smiley37 Nutty girl, Zehreeli. 

Uma2010 thumbnail

hv talked to him today only, he informed she is still in hospital.

Sigh. Our numbers here aren’t doing well at all either. 

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

note to missing members who are being missed to please dun miss to post on this place😆

Jyoti ji, zehreeli, hello, kabootar, Ashwini, seven, intru, bleeh, hira, indi, ritzie, perks, rabz and baki sab bhi, sorry if m missing on someone. you all are equally important and part of our chotti si family here🤗. Baki cant force anyone😔, sabhi apni marzi k malik hote hain.

rabi I miss you🤗

kisi ne uncle ji ki post pe insta pe comment kiya, k "uncle ji namaste, mere bhai sid k sasur ji"

and uncle liked that🤣

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Haina? That used to be so precious 🤣 Nutty girl, Zehreeli. 

vo alag level ka entertainment tha🤣, she used to say usey roko, dekho vo kya bol raha hai, sid ki image khraab kr raha hai and zehreeli would go for taking appointment with President for that🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail

vo alag level ka entertainment tha🤣, she used to say usey roko, dekho vo kya bol raha hai, sid ki image khraab kr raha hai and zehreeli would go for taking appointment with President for that🤣

I know  😆 And like uske baad hum se kehna- nahi toh we cannot work it out 🤓😆

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

note to missing members who are being missed to please dun miss to post on this place😆

Jyoti ji, zehreeli, hello, kabootar, Ashwini, seven, intru, bleeh, hira, indi, ritzie, perks, rabz and baki sab bhi, sorry if m missing on someone. you all are equally important and part of our chotti si family here🤗. Baki cant force anyone😔, sabhi apni marzi k malik hote hain.

rabi I miss you🤗

Even I miss the earlier conversations and the views ....I so drop in to cc and always feel when we will have that conversations back ..

I joined the forum too late but I enjoyed it to the core 

I feel we will have lots to discuss when we will have professional announcements from their side ...and it’s obvious now that by next month end shooting will start as industry can’t stay shut for so long and shooting will take place with limited team and all necessary precautions...

So it’s quite possible we will get new announcements....and new things to look forward to