Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Yes missing them all . Missing the buzzing cc . Per woh din bhi laut ke ayengey !!!

I hope so Meenakshi jiπŸ˜ƒ

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Meenakshi there is nothing to feel left out dear ..CC belongs to all and so come and discuss whatever u feel like ..sometimes some discussions might go unnoticed due to traffic and u might not get reply but that dont mean u r ignored or anything ..smiley31

Many hv gone inactive due to lack of SidNaaz content as the cc was precisely opened fr SidNaaz joint contents only ..So when there is nothing to discuss on that front , many went silent instead of talking negative or cribbing ..

I believe if some good SidNaaz related news comes whether its personal or professional , everyone will b back to discuss & celebrate it ..Currently many r simply either disappointed or tired waiting ..And its nothing to do with 72 hr rumour..Its more to do with no SidNaaz content fr a long time ..

Hey jyoti . Missing all the buzz here . And yes lack of content is the main reason .

All of you created this platform with so much love  I joined late but then became part and parcel . 

I know how tough it is to create such strong platforms and to keep them going . And how imp they are for the celebrities . 

So wishing all of you to come back and we revive that old buzz . It is possible as for us the  sidnaaz journey is yet to begin !!!! The fun part is yet to come . 

You , ash , zeherili , intru and all others  aa jao wapas !!!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Oyyyyy.... ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Nahi re... all of us get royally ignored at times depending on whether what we have said resonates with others or not. Kaafi baar mere saath bhi hua hai- maane post ignored πŸ˜† Isn’t that better though than people getting at your throat with arguments? πŸ˜†

Chill, girl. And I agree about your point about VM comparison too. 

Hey uma . That oyyy reminded me of Sid !!! 

Its not ignoring as in by anyone. In a positive way but just feeling that we all have started coming here less and less . And its bound to happen with time . But sidnaaz journey is yet to begin . 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Why you're feeling Ignored meenakshi?πŸ€”πŸ€—β€οΈ

T series -->> 138 M subscribers,Neha kakkar: 37.5 m followers on insta,

Indie music label --> 2.73 m subscribers, Darshan Raval:4.8 M followers on insta + highest commented video+ fastest 15M record..

Above data is self explanatory about the actual success...

πŸ€—. 

Well actually the LD is getting to me I think. just a moment . Nothing else !!!

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 3 years ago

Its not ignoring as in by anyone. In a positive way but just feeling that we all have started coming here less and less . And its bound to happen with time . But sidnaaz journey is yet to begin . 

hm to abhi bhi utna hi aate hain, ap sbne hi km kr diya😊, content na milne ki vajah se bhi aur jabse Jyoti ji, Ashwini ji, zehreeli aur intru went inactive, tabse bhi😊.

ab jab koi kuch bolega hi nai, kuch post krega hi nai, to jo 2-4 member hm aate hain, baat krenge bhi kitni?πŸ˜†, fr bhi, we do, as we love this place and the members.πŸ€—

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

hm to abhi bhi utna hi aate hain, ap sbne hi km kr diya😊, content na milne ki vajah se bhi aur jabse Jyoti ji, Ashwini ji, zehreeli aur intru went inactive, tabse bhi😊.

ab jab koi kuch bolega hi nai, kuch post krega hi nai, to jo 2-4 member hm aate hain, baat krenge bhi kitni?πŸ˜†, fr bhi, we do, as we love this place and the members.πŸ€—

Miain toh aati hoon catcher . Poori koshish rahegi ki yahan humesha activity rahe . 

Miain toh aati hoon catcher . Poori koshish rahegi ki yahan humesha activity rahe . 

πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ah. Arre yaar, we have lost so much of our life to Sidnaaz re πŸ˜† I literally grit my teeth and stay away- this place has been an addiction of sorts and even in the middle of web confs and doing up reports, my mind keeps drifting and I have this insane tendency to come in and read stuff and post and reply πŸ€ͺ. But am doing well by my own super poster benchmarks πŸ˜† 

So many members- stalkers and regulars have DMed me on their struggles with managing a balance. So, it’s just been a reality check and wake up call for many that like Sidnaaz have to take a clean break and reevaluate- like shouldn’t we as well and get our life back on track to pre BB times? These two just bedazzled away our brains into extended yog nidra πŸ˜†

As for skirmishes and stuff, hota rahega on all platforms- virtual and real. How we handle ourselves makes the difference. Every single member is missed. I even miss our Ramira πŸ€£

And dekha na how most members trooped in after Sana’s chat last day- we were a buzz of activity. If Sidharth had a live chat, it will be ditto here πŸ˜† I am just plain grateful for all the regular members who have been posting here since months and also those who have flocked back even while they have busier virtual pages and lives outside. And you are one of them, Meenakshi. So, 😘

As for the Oyyy, πŸ˜†πŸ€·β€β™€οΈβ€οΈ

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

hm to abhi bhi utna hi aate hain... 

πŸ€—

Waise Intru must be worried too re... I hope his sister is well onto the path of recovery 🀞 

Originally posted by: Uma2010

πŸ€—

Waise Intru must be worried too re... I hope his sister is well onto the path of recovery 🀞 

hv talked to him today only, he informed she is still in hospital.