Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Being infected by the virus. alhumdullilah now recovered. I would like to tell that I did  all sort of social distancing, stay at home took precautions etc etc. But if any one of the family member is infected then eventually it will infect other members also However 3 members were not infected. Anyhow point is that don't get panic. Media only creates panic. When I got to know about it the first thing I did was stopped watching news. Did home quarantine as mild cases are asked to do home quarantine in uae. Took vitamins c d and e to boost my immune system. For symptoms I took medicine as I was having severe soar throat that can only be cured with antibiotics. I treated it as a normal flu. Took a lot of rest. Ate healthy foods and stopped taking stress. And as per the doctors here the one who are infected will be having very less chance of getting infect again as the body develops the antibodies which works as a vaccine. Secondly as per the doctors and health authority over here the infected people are not infectious after 14 days as they did the research on the patients available at the hospital. So stopped watching news and getting panic. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

Being infected by the virus. alhumdullilah now recovered. I would like to tell that I did  all sort of social distancing, stay at home took precautions etc etc. But if any one of the family member is infected then eventually it will infect other members also However 3 members were not infected. Anyhow point is that don't get panic. Media only creates panic. When I got to know about it the first thing I did was stopped watching news. Did home quarantine as mild cases are asked to do home quarantine in uae. Took vitamins c d and e to boost my immune system. For symptoms I took medicine as I was having severe soar throat that can only be cured with antibiotics. I treated it as a normal flu. Took a lot of rest. Ate healthy foods and stopped taking stress. And as per the doctors here the one who are infected will be having very less chance of getting infect again as the body develops the antibodies which works as a vaccine. Secondly as per the doctors and health authority over here the infected people are not infectious after 14 days as they did the research on the patients available at the hospital. So stopped watching news and getting panic. 

This Virus is like only Fittest will survivešŸ„±Well every country has its own mortality rate and UAE rate is quite low. But we cant say that only old are vulnerable as people are dying in all ages. But yes what u r saying is true build ur immunity to the fullest to fight this Virus .

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

This Virus is like only Fittest will survivešŸ„±Well every country has its own mortality rate and UAE rate is quite low. But we cant say that only old are vulnerable as people are dying in all ages. But yes what u r saying is true build ur immunity to the fullest to fight this Virus .

See death is inevitable. If the time of the person has arrived nobody can save that person. A lady in Iran at the age of 107 has survived. A lady in American who survived Spanish flu has also survived corona virus. Yes the death rate in uae is less alhumdullilah comparison to other countries. Probably the government has acted at the same time. The coronavirus treatment is free in this country irrespective of the nationality of the people.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for sharing your story and glad you recovered. I agree that the media is creating too much panic.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Your story is informative and inspiringšŸ¤—. Thanks for sharing this with us.šŸ˜Š