New suitor Niya post lockdown

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hope all MDKD fans are staying home safe & enjoying the reruns.

New article on our show:

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mere-dad-ki-dulhan-all-set-to-witness-new-entry-in-the-show-post-lockdown_163967

This spoilt girl has all the luck! Bechare Kabir ka kya hoga? Hope he gets the mature & actual achiever Swara.

Also I am fed up of all this footage for Niya’s lovelife. This show is dad ki dulhan not beti ka dulha!!

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

so what was the point of Randeep?

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What exactly are they trying to do?? Are they going trial and error way?

Randeep try kiya, nahi chala..

try to get Kabir back (with Swara twist), doesn't sound promising, try someone else..

Can we not have "Niya without a love angle"? I think her friend circle was quite cool to watch.. and the career angle.. love can wait..

sunaina02 thumbnail

Another meaningless suitor for Niya 😡. And the actress is a mess in romantic scenes , 🤢

Edited by sunaina02 - 3 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mai daudi chali aayi reading this article...ki y declaration of such a twist...One more suitor ??🤔kyun? Y?

Swatis301 thumbnail

I am missing Randeep. But i am sure now he is not going to come back as there is no mention of him in rerun promos. So another gimmick for niya's suitor. It is getting boring day by day.The makers have decided not to make Nia n Kabir as couple..they make things normal between them and everytime introduce new male lead for Niya.lol.

Only saving grace is #amneet. Hope they dont ruined it any more.