Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Today has really shaken me . My sister who is doctor in mumbai has been tested positive.  I hope and pray she recovers fast. And her family has been quarantined.  

The cases have increased post relaxation.  Pleas everyone stay safe . That's the most imp thing. 

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I jus wish ppl would relax a little! The leaders of the world are continuously harping on about staying indoors-if ppl are failing to listen to them then sana kaun hai?! Jus take it as entertainment only.

She who was scared to open window incase she caught the virus will willingly stay outdoors disregarding her safety..I think not!  She’s got the right ppl around her to make sure she stays safe. 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Today has really shaken me . My sister who is doctor in mumbai has been tested positive.  I hope and pray she recovers fast. And her family has been quarantined.  

The cases have increased post relaxation.  Pleas everyone stay safe . That's the most imp thing. 

Oh 😯 May she get well soon πŸ€—

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh dear. She shall recover fast, Intruder. Everything will be fine. Prayers. 

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@intru 

Hope your sis get well soon πŸ™

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh no ..I hope she recovers fast ...

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wishing your sister a speedy recovery. stay safe all

@intru pls stay strong .. your family needs you .. stay strong girl ..πŸ™πŸ™.. we will pray 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@intru..

Don't worry yourself too much dear.. She will recover soonπŸ€žπŸ™βœ¨... Everyone please take care of yourselves and your dear ones... and do drop a text here atleast once in a day..silent members too..πŸ€” 

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago