Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Heard that  all the shooting will start from June end. FWICE is setting up some rules for safety of everyone...

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Lol I don't have anything against her 😆 But from her IG, she seems a bit erm...annoying? Like I wouldn't be friends with her in real life. I'm sure she's a good person and I can see why Mohit likes her...they have similar personalities.

Hope so. I will be happy if Mohit stays happy❤️

MishtiNew thumbnail

This pic... Kanika is behind😆 missed the pic...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8NrDjDFRuz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Heard that  all the shooting will start from June end. FWICE is setting up some rules for safety of everyone...

So we have a whole month left 😲 but safety comes first. I heard that they have ~2 weeks of episdoes in bank so I wonder when they will start airing those. We were about to start the blood donation episode 😭

Honestly, I'm really nervous about everything opening up again. The second wave will be more deadly. We can't avoid the second wave but we can control how severe it will be. But, this just puts people who work with other people (TV/Movie crew, grocery workers, bus drivers, etc.) more at risk.

MishtiNew thumbnail

So we have a whole month left 😲 but safety comes first. I heard that they have ~2 weeks of episdoes in bank so I wonder when they will start airing those. We were about to start the blood donation episode 😭

Honestly, I'm really nervous about everything opening up again. The second wave will be more deadly. We can't avoid the second wave but we can control how severe it will be. But, this just puts people who work with other people (TV/Movie crew, grocery workers, bus drivers, etc.) more at risk.

AIIMS D predicted that corona in India will reach its peak in June and July...🥺

I just hope everyone stays safe. Life is above Everything else.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

TFS

read this good news on my birthday ❤️

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

TFS

Is today your birthday, Bhagu? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ❤️

alina.b thumbnail

I hope Sony/EKDV2 would shoot a short sequence on this lockdown 😆 They can show Suman and Shravan in their respective homes having a conversation through video call. Mohit and Kanikka can shoot the videos at their own home and that would be fun to see. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Is today your birthday, Bhagu? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ❤️

Yes

Thank you❤️

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

TFS

It's your birthday, Bhagu? Happy birthday! ❤️