Posted: 4 years ago

@Delicious Devil : Control ! Control.. Control dear

Remember we are not that lucky!!!

We will go step by step....

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

I want them to stay happy n together .. touch wood .. itna lockdown hai only news that can come out is zorro .. but Aman thodi na dega ye news .. 

I hope shadi ki news Ho .... I would be happy if they get married and then post pics or video ..

https://youtu.be/G1qmWrfaZas

ye dekho πŸ‘†

Some promises were definetely given. We all have discussed that.  Sana's pati jaap started after this . 

She even told rashmi "humaari shaadi ho chuki hai " . Sid had to stop her there . 

"Teri biwi toh tere paas baithi hai" 

And that " khasam tu hai kisi aur ko mat banaa was said when she was angry ,so not at all in jest .Andits a huge statement on national tv . 

The biggest give away that sid promised something was sid's own dialogue "tere saath hai rishta ,Tereko bola , lifelong rahega " 

So he did promise a lifelong rishta . 

During MSK sana's parents did come down to mumbaj once. Reason was never known. 

So Things have been finalised for sure. 

My take on their marraige was 6 months to 1 year. 

But today the annoucements would probably  be the part 2 of bhula dunga . 

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do you remember our few months conversation where someone on this thread wish Sidharth will post a pic of Shehnaaz hand with his and a ring adoring a finger with caption "Finally, she is mine." and we were the only one who said that yeh ulta hoga, Shehnaaz will post the pic with caption "Finally, he is mine" πŸ˜†

Kuch aisa hoga ... πŸ€£

Mein thi wo khayali pulao waliπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

lovepooo thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Shehbaaz will have to represent their parents. Gold ring lehne gaya hoga 🀣 We Punjabi will do milni with gold. 

Aab humara ziada hora hai πŸ˜†

Actually jewelry shops are open in some places 

Maybe ye ho jaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

On a lighter note : Gill ka koi bharosa nahi... Live chat mein kanyadaan na kar diya hoo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Uma/Jyoti - Hope you will not kick us out for mental talksπŸ€”

Right and bharosa Shukla's ka bhi nhi hai.. remember Sid told about his sister's marriage done like a birthday party ..ye dono families kuch bhi kar sakti haiπŸ˜†

lovepooo thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sidandsana/status/1257330927203545089?s=19

Is trance se bahar aane k liye isse bada dhamaka chahiye πŸ˜‚

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

When I first heard about "breaking news" by hanadles I thought either they are fooling us or it may be some project announcement or something like that and I was fine..but now after reading all the posts here my expectations have raised to extremely high level..

Now if it's anything less than engagement announcement then I will be highly disappointed..

No scratch that,now if it's anything less than marriage announcement then I will be highly disappointed..πŸ€”

P.s. jaisi humaari kismat hai ,I know I will be highly disappointed..humaara kuch jyaada hi ho raha hai kal seπŸ˜†

Edited by divaprincess - 4 years ago
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Right and bharosa Shukla's ka bhi nhi hai.. remember Sid told about his sister's marriage done like a birthday party ..ye dono families kuch bhi kar sakti haiπŸ˜†

Oh yes.. common thing b/w families - Madness and unpredictable

lovepooo thumbnail

Sana new tik tok is hot