Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Poor Ayushmaan, will now have to face the wrath of RW bigots.😆

I thought it was supposed to be like a concert with them doing some interesting stuff. Yeh toh poora tedex talk lagrela hai.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

I thought it was supposed to be like a concert with them doing some interesting stuff. Yeh toh poora tedex talk lagrela hai.

They made it  similar to TogetherAtHome concert that was done for raising money for WHO.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What a big flop this is. Not even 50k viewers for something that was so widely promoted by the biggest of stars and in the media. And this at a time when everyone is home and nothing to do anyway. Even random Insta influencers get thousands of viewers.

CuttingChai thumbnail

I see SRK fans are annoying everywhere. Spamming the chat with "we want SRK". I dont know how to close the chat on TV.

One fan was like "SRK jaldi aao,data khatam ho raha hai". ðŸ¤£

CuttingChai thumbnail

🥳Curtains are open in Saif and Kareena's dungeon today.. Yes let the sunlight and fresh air come in. 

Saif was wearing those jaundice sunglasses and why does their study look like a store room?

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

What a big flop this is. Not even 50k viewers for something that was so widely promoted by the biggest of stars and in the media. And this at a time when everyone is home and nothing to do anyway. Even random Insta influencers get thousands of viewers.

They should have put it in few more streaming platforms. Not everyone has access to Facebook or regularly use Facebook. I spent almost half an hour to find the streaming link 😒.

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did SRK get a ringer? He looks different

https://twitter.com/filmfare/status/1256972554557931520?s=21

Aditya jungleme kya karraha hai? Is he quarantining there? ðŸ˜†