Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Unfortunately this pic is really disturbing.  You can see the grieving family all around her and Alia considering this as a photo-op. It was bad enough when media did this.  But am really hoping she was doing this for Riddhima, otherwise it feels callous.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Alright! I think we need to stop this discussion here...Its becoming awkward now! It’s better to divert our time to spare some thought for the bereaved families....

True. 

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

my only concern is why the hell media doesn't leave them alone seriously there is a mourning going on and these people are taking pics like nobody business and focus on alia,let them mourn alone someone has lost her husband someone has lost his father someone has lost a brother the media needs to think of the situation and circumstances its disrespectful to the family and the person deceased the fans definitely doesn't want to know in details what is happening every second of the details they are sensible enough to know that let the family mourn alone...

i feel sad for riddhima though and all sons and daughters in the world who could not see their late parents one last time nothing can be cruel than this...

Agreed. I was hoping the media will not be part of this.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zoinks

None of the Nandas can, so they represented the Nandas. I see no problem with that. Waise bhi toh ek hafte mein sab khulne hi wale hai.

Mumbai nahi khulna abhi ek dedh mahina

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shailesh_Rathi

Unfortunately this pic is really disturbing.  You can see the grieving family all around her and Alia considering this as a photo-op. It was bad enough when media did this.  But am really hoping she was doing this for Riddhima, otherwise it feels callous.

it must be Riddhima......but then i read that she got permission to fly here, last night from Delhi government....and since signing the charter plane permissions were taking time, she was considering of the road route of 18 hours..

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

alia must have been face-timing ridhima so that ridhima could see the funeral

CuttingChai thumbnail

Poor daughter couldnt be there for her father's last rites. She must be feeling devastated and helpless. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Why is Shweta Bachchan not there? She was with Bachchans during toko taali... 

Doubt Aishwarya would have attended the funeral wearing a face mask covering her fully made up face.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

More than the attendance we should be worried about the cameramen and photographers who are taking pics and videos. They truly do not need to be there 

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am heartbroken. He will always be one of my fav actors. A legend.. RIP Rishi Kapoor