Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anna143

Not true Katrina is never been lucky with men she was single for a very long time after RK and just now is with Vicky. 

Theres no way you can put Kat in the same bucket as Sallu. 

but Katrina has a shady past, she’s friends with the adult director and many rumors of how many people famous people she has been with but she seems to turn her life around and is going into a good direction now. She’s changed as a person, we humans are changing everyday 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

They make me feel so uncomfortable. Salman and all his lady charity cases "friends". I am glad Katrina is not there. 

she's there when she doesn't have another boyfriend

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nonam

she's there when she doesn't have another boyfriend

I love that we’re shaming everyone except  for the 4 people who are partaking in this extremely vulgar behaviour 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

are you implying they have orgies?

Salman and the other females in his lockdown bubble

Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 3 years ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This thread is making me laugh. Why do we even expect anything from them to behave in certain way unless they are harming our threatening others. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Him and his girlfriends are known thing....so no surprises there...... what amuses me is that someone told me that his mother is also there.....mummy ke rehte, yeh sab ?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Sick cult , ve they done cov tests , who knows who is carrier n positive etc ..
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

As shameless as Sallu is, I don't think he is having orgies in this lockdown given his sister and nephews being present there. maybe light band hone ke Baad type one on one on alternating days with alternating girls.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

I disapprove this Jacky. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

As shameless as Sallu is, I don't think he is having orgies in this lockdown given his sister and nephews being present there. maybe light band hone ke Baad type one on one on alternating days with alternating girls.

You’re right. I’m so dumb. They’re obviously joining hands in a circle and singing Hum Saath Saath Hain. Why didn’t I realize this before ?