Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This is so heartbreaking. May Allah bless him in afterlife. He was such a joy to watch. 

My favorite character has to be Ashoke from the namesake. He played the character so well and it is one of those rare characters that stayed with me over the years. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Apart from his most technically great and popular performances, one of my personal favorite is the fun partnership he had with Arshad Warsi in Sunday, they two together were so fun to see in that movie 

Ennuyi thumbnail

I just watched The Lunchbox..God knows why I waited this long.. but what a terrific film, Irrfan and Nimrat were so good and the ending was so abrupt... 😒 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ashok from the Namesake and Rana from Piku

All his performances are superlative, but these two really touched my heart with the emotional quotient.

DushtKanya thumbnail

The Namesake - brilliant movie with brilliant performances. Also Hindi Medium, Life of Pi, Piku

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really liked Karwaan! I remember leaving the cinema feeling very happy. Perfect blend of comedy, drama, and travel scenery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeCXpcZRbIk

Edited by sg1217 - 4 years ago

Every performance of his actually, the first ever for me being Billu....Been following  him since then....I have seen some of his movies just for him and some of them I jhelofied just for him, he himself is enough for his movies...He is the actor who can make a hero romantic and desirable with his sheer performance without having to use any idiotic wannabe cute facial or bodily mumbo jumbo moves! ❤️

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

My first memory of Irrfan Khan is watching him in Chandrakanta, Satya and that show on star plus where he plays a serial killer I think. I cannot remember the name but I think it aired in 2000. I loved him in Satya. That show is the reason why I grew up to love all kinds of crime dramas. He was really such a versatile actor. He could just as easily send chills down your spine as make you laugh.

Some of my favorites of Irrfan are Qarib Qarib Single, Billu Barber, Hindi Medium, Karwan, Maqbool and Namesake 

Gone too soon for sure although as soon as I saw that ICU thread, I knew there was not much left for him. These days, you'd be lucky to come out of the ICU, alive. May his soul rest in peace. He's truly one of the few International Indian stars. He did India proud with his work. 

Guinea thumbnail

So many ...

Maqbool , life in a metro ( he and Konkana were superb together ) , piku ,lunchbox , hindi medium .. loved the roles where their was an underlying sense of humour - caravan , qarib qarib single ..

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If i have to pick 1, It has to be Paan Singh Tomar.