Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

ofcourse they are usp... story should revolve around them..I know there are many important characters in our show and they need to show their story as well but they need to balance it out with MishBir.....hope they do it now😳

That's true chandu...we need other characters also..but only to push forward the story of mishbir...giving separate story for each couple won't work here much..🤗🤗

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hope we get lots of MishBir but no SR and no pregnancy😠😠😠😂😂 ..pleaseeeee...😭😭

yesss...a big NOOOO!!!...not anywhere in the near future🤔

par I trust RS chandu..even for his fav kaira he took more time for pregnancy track...& i think their marriage track (..i mean the 1st one😆) didnt take that long but in our show jab shaadhi ke liye ek saal lag saktha hai toh hopefully pregnancy vil not b on cards as of now i guess

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I donno but whatever I noticed till date... fandom is divided as abir and mishti fans... mishbir fandom is huge but it's like abir vs mishti...hence I feel there is lack of unity ...abir fans hype kubir and mishti fans mishnal instead of MishBir..

If everyone together hype MishBir and request for MishBir it will work 

It's their ego that's it. Some Sha fans want the fl leads fans to be their gulaam n listen n do what they say.. But rhea n mishti fans argue with them about out of mishbir who is wrong that's y they hate them.. They support abir no matter what so y can't they accept that there r others as well who wud support their favs (this happened during krpkab also n now they n Erica fans can't stand each other) 

This is the reason they hype kubir, abhinal, kubirnal n they instead of hyping mishbir they  retweet kuku posts to hype them 🤣

Those idiots also support kuhu bcoz kuhu n kuku fans butter them n lick their feet so they feel like they r some celebrities  😆 but in their blind hate for mishti n her fans they aren't seeing that kuhu is the one who has been backstabbing abir tym n again n bcoz of her abirs Character is being butchered n Sha is getting least ss

Atleast mishti fans don't post mishnal posts everyday but these seeing these kubir posts make me think that they wanna see them as couple bcoz they post more about kubir than kuku🤣

But there r some sane mishbir fans who love them both so I think that's enough, also they r capable to trend for mishbir as well when shah fans don't participate 

Sorry for the long post, but really this is the actual reason y everything is happening 

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

B- after lockdown when mishbir wud see each other in the resort, I want mishti to hug abir like this ☺️

that would be so good 💗 but they  already shot few scenes na..hope it's a dream sequence😆 I really want goooood scene even though starting episode will be all about MishBir😳

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

that would be so good 💗 but they  already shot few scenes na..hope it's a dream sequence😆 I really want goooood scene even though starting episode will be all about MishBir😳

Even I had a feeling that mishti might be dreaming about abir.. Chalo achha hai

Reality mein when they wud meet, after patch up i hope they consummate 😆

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i will be waiting👍🏼

my chweet darl🤗

hopefully i wil get it done by this weekend👍🏼..for i hav penned nxt one as a sort of continuation to the first piece..

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

It's their ego that's it. Some Sha fans want the fl leads fans to be their gulaam n listen n do what they say.. But rhea n mishti fans argue with them about out of mishbir who is wrong that's y they hate them.. They support abir no matter what so y can't they accept that there r others as well who wud support their favs (this happened during krpkab also n now they n Erica fans can't stand each other) 

This is the reason they hype kubir, abhinal, kubirnal n they instead of hyping mishbir they  retweet kuku posts to hype them 🤣

Those idiots also support kuhu bcoz kuhu n kuku fans butter them n lick their feet so they feel like they r some celebrities  😆 but in their blind hate for mishti n her fans they aren't seeing that kuhu is the one who has been backstabbing abir tym n again n bcoz of her abirs Character is being butchered n Sha is getting least ss

Atleast mishti fans don't post mishnal posts everyday but these seeing these kubir posts make me think that they wanna see them as couple bcoz they post more about kubir than kuku🤣

But there r some sane mishbir fans who love them both so I think that's enough, also they r capable to trend for mishbir as well when shah fans don't participate 

Sorry for the long post, but really this is the actual reason y everything is happening 

I want to say a lot abt this yaar...but this is not the ryt place to say anything..I badly want to address this out...😭

Melodic_angel thumbnail