Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

That's what I am thinking. I am still wondering why even Karna was invited if indeed Suta is inferior? 

Like you said maybe because he was king

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't think sutas were considered inferior. This theory is spread just to bataro more and more sympathy for the oh so poor eldest brother of pandavas ðŸ˜­

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

Brishti dii Karna atleast was a king and did not even come with minimal advantages that Ps brought for her,  what good were his foster brother/s  why'd they be allowed? ðŸ˜† 

But there could be other Radhas too who failed 

Had Karna not participated or at least tried why would Draupadi deny marrying him? 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

But there could be other Radhas too who failed 

Had Karna not participated or at least tried why would Draupadi deny marrying him? 

That s contradiction ce says he did not participate and kmg contradicts itself at one point its says she rejected him and at another its says he failed and there are many other versions which says he failed. 

Point of this thread was just to highlight the contradiction in kmg 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

I don't think sutas were considered inferior. This theory is spread just to bataro more and more sympathy for the oh so poor eldest brother of pandavas ðŸ˜­

Sutas were considered inferior. Not untouchables like they portray but yes they did. 

There is an instance in HV that when the father of Suta Utshrawa (the one who narrates Mahabharata) was narrating a Katha and Brahmans were listening it, since he was the narrator so he was seated on a slightly higher position. Balram ji entered at this time and got agitated for this indecent act of a Suta (who sat on a more elevated position than Brahmins and tried to kill him for this. This however was not done for other Kshatriyas, the kings held their high positions while the RajPurohit took a lower seat