πŸ€‘😑

Anushka Shetty bhabhi h tmare

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

πŸ€‘😑

I’ve never heard of the original or remake. So if I didn’t hear of it how good can it be πŸ€£

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

trust South to take a normal modern real life'ish story and turn it into historical past / ghost / haunted ..... in some time one forgets where it actually began.... πŸ˜†

but Anushka's screen presence is too good...... Bhumi cant match it at all........ if she acts like how Anushka did in this movie, it will look very ugly IMO......I wouldve loved to see Vidya from Bhool Bhulaiya times or Rani Mukherjee doing this film....

B- I agree. There were some unusual things shown in the film, no logical reasoning was given as well.. The film went to one point/angle  to altogether a  different angle 

The ending was also bit weird 

But the film was successful only bcoz of anushkas Craze n performance n some other factors

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

B- I agree. There were some unusual things shown in the film, no logical reasoning was given as well.. The film went to one point/angle  to altogether a  different angle 

The ending was also bit weird 

But the film was successful only bcoz of anushkas Craze n performance n some other factors

Not only this one, I remember watching this Rajnikant movie last month. It started with him being a thief and going to some village to steal treasure from some temple, later it turns out he is the grandson of the king who built that temple and only he can open the doors shut by the king ages ago..... Then there was something about a dam built nearby..... 

Then there was this horror movie, where the ghost is harassing the girl only cause she didn't let the ghost-girl enter the lift when she was alive.... Eventually she went somewhere else and goons start chasing her and she dies..... But the people responsible for her death are not the goons but this heroine πŸ˜†

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bhaagamathie was a nonsensical movie and yea Anushka was average in it.

But heck I couldnt care less. It was entertaining, and I had a good time watching it.

And Anushka is my QUEEN. I would watch her blank face onscreen happily...😳

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

πŸ€‘😑

Wait my Bhabhi who is she with ???

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

Not only this one, I remember watching this Rajnikant movie last month. It started with him being a thief and going to some village to steal treasure from some temple, later it turns out he is the grandson of the king who built that temple and only he can open the doors shut by the king ages ago..... Then there was something about a dam built nearby..... 

Then there was this horror movie, where the ghost is harassing the girl only cause she didn't let the ghost-girl enter the lift when she was alive.... Eventually she went somewhere else and goons start chasing her and she dies..... But the people responsible for her death are not the goons but this heroine πŸ˜†

The first one is linga which had Sonakshi n anushka in it. I guess it was a dud at the box office 

About the second one, I haven't watched that movie. Whats the name of that film Btw? 

In South industry, epically telugu a couple of years ago there a number of  horror comedy films were released in which there used to be more comedy than horror πŸ€”

Below average film...why even remake it 

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

1sec, iska remake ban raha hai????? Why???? 

I loved this film, Anushka ki acting! She is amazing! And loved the twists. But yeh film already hindi mein dubbed ho chuka hai and Humne bhi Zee Cinema mein bohat baar dekh chuke hai. Then why will the audience watch this? 

Bhumi is a good actress but she lacks the screen presence which Anushka has.. I think Kangana or Tapsee would be best for this role.. 

But more than this, yeh film remake banana hi nahi chahiye. Sab dekh chuke hai 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

is this a horror film?