Posted: 3 years ago

Dii wen 

Update soon

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nighaien 

Chapter - 14

Ira closed the diary. Her eyes were full of tears. She was not being able to decide how she should  express her emotions. Is she shocked is she hurt or its pain that has been flowing from her eyes.She was married  to Acp Malhar Rane?  And she has no memory of it. Gal of this Man!  How dare he hide this from him. She hugged her teddy and cried bitterly. Tears were streaming down her eyes and her nose and lips were swollen. She slept like that not having a single morsel in dinner. Malhar on the other hand was worried that Ira might have acessed the diary. He regretted  that he did not set a lock for it. It was the time he would return  fom Gaziabad to Mumbai

It was almost evening  he had returned. His heart was pinning  to see her. So he agreed to have dinner with the family just to check if she was ok!   She was normal. He sighed with a relief. The diary was in is cupboard. And Ira was behaving normally. She was chattering playfully, cracking jokes and enjoying her dinner. Malhar retired  to his room and decided  to take a shower. The water droplets were cooling his body. It was as soothing as if his Kalyani is touching him.. He came out only in his cargos, drying his hair  with a dry towel.  Mere bare mein soch rahe the! her familiar  voice startled him... There she was in a white transparent  nighty. Her thighs were barely covered. The cleavage  was prominent. The nipples were visible even in the dim light. Her hair tied in a messy bun.She came near to him,  He was clueless how to react. She snaked one of her arms  around his shoulders. He instantly  grab her waist.Their lips were inches apart. She seductively brush her thumb on his nipple.Then was swirling her index finger on it. His manhood was arousing.His nipples get taut.She bend down a little and lick his left nipple.Then she start giving small soft kisses on them. Malhar now was unable to bear it. He hastily untied her hair and unfastened the belt of her nightdress.He now had full access of her soft round plumps. He moaned - Ka....kalyani and grab her boobs with utmost desire....In her most hoarse and seductive voice she replied - " Kalyani? Kaun kalyani.....Mein toh Ira hoon!

........TO BE CONTINUED TILL TOMORROW NOON.........

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
Aadhyacutykalma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Continue soon

Interesting, confusing, exciting for next....

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Interesting

so Kalyani got to know that she is wife of Malhar ji

last part was hot☺️

excited to know what will happen next

thanks for update 

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very beautiful and interesting❤️

Thanks for your lovely update

Please continue soon

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

❤️❤️❤️

Love you di

Mene kal hi maanga aur apne mere wish fulfill ki 

Thank you for such a great update 

Don't make us wait 

Please continue

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PART - 14 

CONTINUED 

The moment she said that he was all flushed and embaarrassed! How can he lose his control  like that...It was  as if like ages that he was craving to suck every inch from her body and he has finally revealed  his desperation. He pushed Ira from his torso and signal her to tie the string of her nightdress. Ira gave a sarcastic  smile -" Meine toh suna tha ap shadi shuda hai....Patni bohot khubsurat hai apki....Bas itna hi tha ap ka control? kahi vi koi vi larki se aroused ho jate hai ap?  Look at ur pants Officer!; its still erected shamelessly.He turned to the other side and said- Just go away from here, Chale jao yaha se! Ira grinned- Jawab nhi liye bina kahi jane ni wali. I think u are quite starved officer. Larki dkhi nhi aur toot pare?  How dare u? he roared 

now he had sorted himself! He turned to her and said- '!Dusre larki mein aur tum mein zameen asman ka fark hai....And btw madam it was u who seduced me!

And ap ho bhi gaye she taunt him. 

Now Malhar paced at her and grab her hair. He pulled her to his torso and said - " Mujhe tum se seduced hone ka aur tumhe seduce karne ka pura haaq hai....I claim u i own u I....Words fail short for him and he start sucking her lips. His rough hands were gripping her firmly. His thirsty lips were suckling passionately the every fluid her lips contain. He murmer in the middle of the kiss Pehle diary churayi....Phir pura din aisa behave ki jaise sab pehle jaisa hai...Tabhi vi mein sochoon ki yeh toofan mail itna shant kaise? Now raat ko aake mujhe seduce karke uska blame mujh pe dal rahi ho....Tum nhi janti kya....??? tum kya ho mere liye...Kya rishta hai....nhi pata....Diary churake usko shelf mein rakhne wali tameez tum mein nhi hai....Pad toh liya....Jan to gayi ho sab then aise acting karne ka kya zaroorat hai.

Now Kalyani got equally aroused. She brushed her boobs on his torso, and crazily kisses here and there of his chest. She murmer- Ap ko kaise pata chala.... Malhar lift her up in his lap kissing her vigorously. He said- " Zaroorat se zyada normal behave karna, aur diary ko properly dawyer mein rakhna...too convinient! remember  I am an Acp! And mere mardangi ko sirf tum jaga sakti ho koi aur hota toh ab tak kamre k bahar hota...aisa soch vi kaise sakti ho tum...ki koi aur tumhari jagah le sakti hai 

Too bad! 

Kalyani smiled and said- " I know that kisi aur larki ki majal nhi hogi.... par mein ap se behadh naraz hoon!1.5 mahine ho gaye Ap ko yaha aye huye...How can u just hide things like that to me....Kyun nhi kaha mein wife hoon apki...How can u do that? jaiye nhi karna ap se kuch. She was about to leave his embrace. But he grabbed her and now they are in the bed.He lay her properly and said-Sher ki mooh mein mahino bad khun laga hai ab sher shikar kaise chor sakta hai...No way....Kalyani laughed - Look at ur language....Chi....Malhar laughed too and said -" Tumhe kya pata ki mein kitna tadpa hoon. Tumhari dimag pe asar na pade...isliye majburan mujhe chupana pada....Tumhe andaza vi hai.ki tum mujhe bhuke pyase rote bilakte tadapate chor gayi....Mein mar gaya tha kalyani itni din.Ankhon k samne tum bejan padi thi aisa lag raha tha ki kisine bina khanjar khope fepra nikal liya ho.....Ab bari bari batien kar rahi ho! mujhe jo vul chuki thi uska kya?? Kalyani' s eyes get filled with water. she felt bad...She said.- Aww mela baccha! itna mish kiya...Aaja mela baby....

She streched her hands and invite him to claim her body and her single invitation  was enough  for him.

They made love for hours Their bodies were soared but they were all contented. It was almost morning. Malhar was peacefully sleeping resting his head on her belly. Kalyani was awake,  Malhar too get awake after sometime. She called him - Malharji....Mal....har ji....He replied in a slurry  tone -Mmmm

Sun Raha Hai Na aap!  asked Kalyani.  han Baba sun sun raha hun.... He replied in a sleepy voice.  she asked-   Hamari shaadi Kaise hui thi? 

Replied

Malhar in a very casual  voice- "  Jaise sabka Hota Hai Meri Jaan diary Nahin padha Tumne!  

Nahin replied Kalyani.   shaadi ki pahle Tak Pada!  shaadi Kaisi Hui vah Nahin padha Abhi Tak!;  

Malhar jolted back from his position,  all his sleep had gone away. kya??  he was shocked Tumne diary nahi hi Pada!  And we made out several times last night...

Toh!!!!  Kalyani was surprised.  

she said-  In  Dono Ke beech Kya Rishta Hai?  making out is normal in husband wife....  Diary ke sath Uska Kya Hai Kya Lena dena hai... Now  he was damn serious....  he came near to her   and asked-:  iska matlab Tumhari.....i mean.... Shell shocked he was....

Tumhari yaddasht Wapas Nahin ayi.??

Kalyani nodded her head and she was clueless why he was so  paranoid at this matter.He  was in his boxers. He stood up  and was searching  his cargo pant. Kayani too  wear  her night dress properly and  said-"  Kya Ho Gaya???  acche khase so rahe the...  kyon itni panick kar rahe hain! 

He  turn to her and   hold her face-  mujhe laga tumhe sab Kuchh Yad a Gaya....  oh god! mujhe  Ek Pal Ke Liye bhi nahin Laga Tum diary padh ke sirf chizon ko  Pata Kiya Hai...tumhe   Kuchh Yad Nahin Aaya Hai.....Claiming u  without your memory is like i had made out with a virgin...yeh  Galat hai kalyani....its  not right.  Yeh  Kya Kar Diya Maine...

. Now  she was angry....She raised her voice- Virgin toh 6 months pehle vi nhi ab bhi nahin hoon.... haan ab  Agar aapko  Mere Sath jismani Rishta rakhne mein problem hai...  tum mujhse galti Jarur Hui hogi....she was going to leave.

Aisa Nahin Hai Kalyani.....He   took her in his arm. Baby! I  I don't want to use you.... us Waqt tumhare sath Kuchh kaise kar sakta hoon....Jab humare  Rishte ki koi yaden Tumhari zehen  Mein Nahin Hai....

Kalyani  now was very irritated.... She  said- "Aise   Ajeeb tarike ki theories laate kahan se ap!

This is   so very ridiculious. Malharji.... Yaden Bhael Hi Na ho  per Hamara Rishta To Sach Hai Na! mana  main purani yaden Bhul gayi hu!   Nayi yadien  recreate nahin kar sakte kya?  aapke sath Har Lamha important hai.... Itne Dinon bad  Ham Ek Huye.... Kaisa lagega Mujhe agar aap usko Galti ka naam Denge toh.... Aapko pata hai main shaadi wala chapter Kyon Nahin Pada?  because main woh  aapke sath padhna chahti thi thi! I wanted to relive it....Eventually i will get back my memory...And u are the man in my life. Remember that.

He kissed her forhead- Aur agar tab tum mujhe chor ke chali gayi toh??? She snuggled into her arms. Aisa kavi nhi hoga...Ap itne  hard aur strong jo hai..... Kalyan!! he rolled his eyes earning a hearty laugh for her.

Aise meethi meethi baton se fasaya tha tumne... u naughty girl....I love u baby! i cant live without u.

love u too said she....

They again  they shed off their clothes and he take her into their bed. He asked her - Tumhe agar sach mein kuch yad nhi hai....then how did  u seduce  me exactly like that.... pehle jab mein police station  se pareshan hoke lauta karta tha....tum.ais hi mujhe seduce karti thi...Kalyani giggle - Yeh memory ki bat thori hai....this is Instinct Mr Rane!! He tickled her and said- Accha toh instinct hai....Badmash larki....mein batata hoon instinct kise kahte hai..He kissed her cheeks. Apne yeh vi likha tha....She hold  his face lovingly....diary mein!  chi! ! So very shamelss! She teased her....He growled- Mein aur vi bohot kuch shameless kar sakta hoon....Dont instigate an hungry lion.....She laughed and pulled him in her  bossom.. Angry lionji....Ab instigated  ho hi gaye toh kya kar sakte hai....lets finish our unfinished  business.

Precap - Malhar and Kalyani " s hide and seek romance begin......

More hot updates are coming. Stay tuned! 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww

Beautiful 

Ira/KalMa m****** was hot☺️

Malhar ji is gentleman - He respect her and her feelings a lot❤️

Kalyani said correct - Yaadein fir se banayi bhi ja sakti hai👍🏼

Precap is cute

thanks for update