Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Now that u hv posted all.. what should we do in this thread make Dalgona Coffee ðŸ˜†

Saath milke banate hai, I am very good at it 😂😂

Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sumitra Devi of Gulaab Gang

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Babita Kumari - Zero

Kashi Bai - BM

Saba - ADHM

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterlove

Sumitra Devi of Gulaab Gang

Juhi was awesome as the cold heartless politician in Gulaab Gang. In her interview with Rajeev Masand, Juhi explains that they had a backstory on Sumitra Devi. How she unexpectedly inherited the chief ministership from her father-in-law who suddenly had a stroke/parlysis and she had to carry on the family legacy. Sort of like Kat in Rajneeti. Who knows Kat may become like Sumitra Devi if they ever make Rajneeti 2.

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jug from DZ. Thank you for reminding me how much I wanted a prequel to his life. He was way more interesting than Kaira. At least to me.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Saath milke banate hai, I am very good at it 😂😂

Jokes apart... This is such a amazing way to make new movies... only if Bollywood pays writers well we could have so many stories.. no need for biopics and no need for copying Hollywood.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Jokes apart... This is such a amazing way to make new movies... only if Bollywood pays writers well we could have so many stories.. no need for biopics and no need for copying Hollywood.

Well Bollywood still has a long way to go and needs to understand that content is king. Nepotism, groupism is not gonna get them anywhere in the long run.

JayaBachan thumbnail
  • Saba (ADHM) - would have loved to see her rekindle love with her ex 
  • Paro (Devdas) - though not a cameo but have always wondered what happened to her character after Devdas died.
  • Chandramukhi (Devdas) - did she continue dancing or find love? 
  • Naina (K3G) - What happened to her? 
  • Har Dil Joh Pyar Karega - did Rani and SRK reunite and live happily ever after? 
  • Madhu (Chori Chori Chupke Chupke) - did she keep in touch with Salman & Rani? Did she find her own happily ever after? 
  • Radhe (Tere Naam) - again not a supporting character but curious .... did he stay at the mental institute for the rest of his life? ðŸ˜•

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Piku . I know the movie was based on her but i wanted to know what would happen in the future.Hope they consider a sequel.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Datto from TWM2 deserves a sequel with her playing the main lead, very curious to know if she finds her happily ever after prince charming of her life. She deserves it.