Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

IMO - Kirti, Bhumi, Kiara, Taapsee, and Pooja are all on par with Esha Deol and Tanisha Mukerjee 

I can’t believe people actually think Sanon is pretty lol sorry but she she’s not beautiful at all! She almost makes me angry, ive seen better girls in the mall. 

I agree Bhumi, Taapsee and Kriti are not that pretty. But they can act well.

Pooja is stunning...should not be compared to the above actresses in terms of looks. She's more in the category of Ileana and Yami and Kriti Kharbanda.

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

She's beautiful/hot imo but she could be better in the acting department. She's decent but has some room for improvement. Also, I have seen people who watched Mohenjo Daro criticizing her complexion (yup, seriously)

That's just sad.

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There is only one answer to "what happened to so and so actor/actress"

The answer Is Nepotism. 

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

There is only one answer to "what happened to so and so actor/actress"

The answer Is Nepotism. 

But what about the actresses of the 2000's: aren't they all outsiders(except Sonam)?

Deepika, Kangana, Priyanka, Katrina, Vidya and Anushka?

What happened since then that no outsider has been able to make it big?

DushtKanya thumbnail

Yep, absolute nonsense. Thanks to the stereotypical image of Bollywood heroines that people have had over the years (which probably pushed Deepika towards resorting to skin-whitening).

Imo Pooja's complexion is one of the most beautiful things about her 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljBK-wMUhzU

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

IMO - Kirti, Bhumi, Kiara, Taapsee, and Pooja are all on par with Esha Deol and Tanisha Mukerjee 

I can’t believe people actually think Sanon is pretty lol sorry but she she’s not beautiful at all! She almost makes me angry, ive seen better girls in the mall. 

Kriti is tall, gori chitti with a model body and I guess that works.😆Try as I might, I just can't get over the atrocious nose and gummy smile in her close up shots.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She looks beautiful in first two pics. First saw her in Housefull songs. Didn't know she already works in south movies.  Kriti is another level of cuteness though, in the league of Tara.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

Kriti is tall, gori chitti with a model body and I guess that works.😆Try as I might, I just can't get over the atrocious nose and gummy smile in her close up shots.

I use to like Krithi Sanon and thought she was just one film away from doing something special. Never happened 😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I use to like Krithi Sanon and thought she was just one film away from doing something special. Never happened 😆

you jinxed her.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Kriti is another level of cuteness though, in the league of Tara.

Krithi Sanon or Krithi Karbana ?