Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Theres a difference between daily soap and web series here ..soaps r long running and hv trp pressure ..trp viewers r different fm online audience ..thats why when it comes to choose pairs in daily soaps , she never listens to online audience as they dont give u trp ..

But here we r talking of web series whose populatity depends on online viewers ..she needs social media to mk her web series hit ..so thats why she popped up this question ..

Yes thats true I understand webseries and daily soaps is different,  but EKTA KAPOOR is same I believe🤔. Whether its web series or daily soaps , she will never ask from the general public to come and suggest me the name of the actor? She is not that considerate as per her history, geography, physics  nature according to my mathematics😆.  She has always maintain image on SNS that she don't like to fans to interfere into the casting. otherwise everyday she will be bombarded with lot of requests to cast this and that. Samajh gayi ki aur samajho🤓. 

But today she herself is asking - but note she already said to VG she had someone in mind. 

Means one side she is asking other side she made up her mind. 

In short she is taking firki - I said it .

Disclaimer  - Virtual killing is still illegal offence ðŸ˜‰. Run from here.......

Edited by mayu1982 - 4 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I will not raise my hopes high here. Will wait and watch

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

I will not raise my hopes high here. Will wait and watch

Actually no body is having high hopes....fans are just showing their love for sidnaaz...if she casts them well and good...if not then also all good

Originally posted by: mayu1982

@ Red : Yes Yes yes i want this ðŸ˜Ž. 

Yes absolutely they can do shows for Netflix and amazon prime .. 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

People are saying its chetna (VG's alleged GF) and Rohan are finalized for the sequel😆

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kitna bhi spam or comment kar lo , they will cast whom they want only . These people just do drama by asking fan’s choice .

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hav123

Thought the same ...she has already decided and told vg also about it indirectly...she knows sidnaaz is the only couple which is a raze now ...she knows this ..she is just doing all this for sake of it 

Exactly and I have a feeling she has already contacted sidnaaz. 

The fact that she casted shehnaaz among all established actors in her video says a lot

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Yes thats true I understand webseries and daily soaps is different,  but EKTA KAPOOR is same I believe🤔. Whether its web series or daily soaps , she will never ask from the general public to come and suggest me the name of the actor? She is not that considerate as per her history, geography, physics  nature according to my mathematics😆.  She has always maintain image on SNS that she don't like to fans to interfere into the casting. otherwise everyday she will be bombarded with lot of requests to cast this and that. Samajh gayi ki aur samajho🤓. 

But today she herself is asking - but note she already said to VG she had someone in mind. 

Means one side she is asking other side she made up her mind. 

In short she is taking firki - I said it .

Disclaimer  - Virtual killing is still illegal offence ðŸ˜‰. Run from here.......

I just don’t like her ..  she gets TRPs but story gets killed whether in tv or web .. only her naagin series is just about ok .. because u don’t expect much from this paranormal stuff ..

She can screw up Mahabharata.. and that’s a tough job .. toh normal stories kya hai .. 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Kitna bhi spam or comment kar lo , they will cast whom they want only . These people just do drama by asking fan’s choice .

exactly, who they think the role fits in.

vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

May its some altbalaji venture being planned..May be Asim is a part too..

To tell you one thing, the ekta has liked sidnaaz since BB times..So no wonder she might be planning finite series with them..

Ps:Has any watched extraction on netflix yet..I swear how all the time i was thinking how fabulous Sidharth will look in Chris Hemsworth role...

BB has truly given much needed image makeover to Sid, a complete new shade, which will help his acting career a lot🤞🤞.. 

@bold..did she mention her liking anywhere for SidNaaz?

I thought she liked radhmi and Sid hence i am bit skeptical..