Sidnaaz Unlimited CC44|Vote fr SidNaaz in InternationalIconicAward[IO] - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Finally 57 done... please listen to bhula dunga in ur own capacity daily

Originally posted by Ashhima3

Right now good offers are all on talks only! Max they would have signed MV’s as these takes very short time to shoot! Anything else at this stage is like a bubble right now 

Ekta can fast track a shoot .. and release it  fast .. 
even she must be needing fresh stories ..

Karan wahi was short listed too! But yeah every case cannot be compared! It’s not a tv show! Web series and digital platform works differently and she knows what’s ruling now and Sidnaz isn’t a reel couple that she tries to break! Don’t forget that she casted Hiten snd Gauri too for the same reason.

Really Karan wahi was short-listed too  Anyway i am not watching KZK2 so it doesn't matter now.

Although I am not fully convinced because my previous experience with ekta was very bad, still I will try to be positive. 

With or without Ekta, I want SidNaaz to do many joint project, utilize with time and hype . Am pretty sure they are bombarded with many joint project, hope they will choose the project wisely. 

Because end of the day we all want SidNaaz 

🤔

https://twitter.com/bbthirteen1/status/1254350542244999169?s=21

Ekta kisi ko bhi karey casting , but SidNaaz ka craze dikhna chahiye .

Humara jhanda har jagah lehrana chahiye 😎

BB13 - proxy shuklaji is a flipper 🤔

In my heart I feel both Sidharth and shehnaaz has not just bollywood Or Netflix potential but big chance too with quality projects together or individually.

I won't say much but just that fans needs to chill, overhyping sometimes ruins good things that are coming....😃

Edited by wendy25 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by wendy25

In my heart I feel both Sidharth and shehnaaz has bollywood Or Netflix potential with really tight and well written script whether together or individually

I won't say much but just that fans needs to chill, overhyping sometimes ruins good things that are coming....😃

@ Red : Yes Yes yes i want this 😎. 

Originally posted by wendy25

Okay.. this is the question ekta has never ever asked in ANYYY of her posts...

Ekta never ever entertains suggestion on couple casting NEVER EVER..This is very unusual of her to even posed this question...

She knew Maximum comments will be on SidNaaz..still!! Her hints make it clear, she has already make up her mind with sidnaaz, now she is just taking firki😆

Thought the same ...she has already decided and told vg also about it indirectly...she knows sidnaaz is the only couple which is a raze now ...she knows this ..she is just doing all this for sake of it 

Originally posted by hav123

Thought the same ...she has already decided and told vg also about it indirectly...she knows sidnaaz is the only couple which is a raze now ...she knows this ..she is just doing all this for sake of it 

She wants to see the craze, so just popped up this question

Anyways web series will be good as it will be finite and right now web series are doing great...

There are many comments for Sid and Jennifer too...will be interesting pair

Sidnaaz trending....not at all surprising...ab toh aadat hogayi