Sidnaaz Unlimited CC44|Vote fr SidNaaz in InternationalIconicAward[IO] - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Bb13 is taking phirki not Ekta 

Ekta already decided the pair as she replied to vg comment , now she wants clarity by asking which pair do u want 🙂 ?

Don't know which pair she is thinking to cast .!

Honestly Sid & Sana deserves Bigger than this..

Ekta casted Sidnaaz in Coronavirus awareness video. I understand Sidharth but Shehnaaz. I think she has them in mind for new project. 

Originally posted by mayu1982

She played this game enough before - during KZK - many fans demand for the fav actors in the role of Anurag/Bajaj. Even ðŸ¤”I commented for Karan Wahi ðŸ¤” for the role of Anurag.  

Worst is She will never cast the famous jodi together or she will take only one of them. Then she will force the full-fledge on shipping of the" her so called- pair jodi"🤔. 

Disclaimer - I am not a negative person. Just experienced person of Ekta Persecute Group 

Theres a difference between daily soap and web series here ..soaps r long running and hv trp pressure ..trp viewers r different fm online audience ..thats why when it comes to choose pairs in daily soaps , she never listens to online audience as they dont give u trp ..

But here we r talking of web series whose populatity depends on online viewers ..she needs social media to mk her web series hit ..so thats why she popped up this question ..

Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

Ekta casted Sidnaaz in Coronavirus awareness video. I understand Sidharth but Shehnaaz. I think she has them in mind for new project. 

Yeah exactly ..shehnaaz was nowhere in ekta camp yet she was casted plus the script was like sid ka chakkar chaling with sana ..thats a complete hint ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 3 years ago

So Ekta kapoor herself is asking fans to choose a pair for the new season of Broken but Beautiful. And what's interesting is she replied to VG under his comment that you know on whom my eyes are on...

Why i think Ekta herself is keen on casting Sidnaaz... all the comments under Corona video were about Sidnaaz. She know fans will only write Sidnaaz under her post this time too. She deliberately asked fans to choose a pair. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ashhima3

Karan wahi was short listed too! But yeah every case cannot be compared! It’s not a tv show! Web series and digital platform works differently and she knows what’s ruling now and Sidnaz isn’t a reel couple that she tries to break! Don’t forget that she casted Hiten snd Gauri too for the same reason.

ekta has only been kind to hotel gauri jodi .. she cast them repeatedly.. anyways it depends on SidNaaz to accept ekta .. they are flooded with offers .. if they want to fast track and do a shoot then ekta is a good bet .. she has the coffers .. 

Yeh Thapar’s khaayega 

https://twitter.com/bbthirteen1/status/1254349572047945729?s=21

Don't know whom she is thinking to cast .

Still comment karne mai kya jata , kuch nahi jata , toh jao aur karo comment " Sidnaaz "...

Edited by Ashhima3 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by msin

ekta has only been kind to hotel gauri jodi .. she cast them repeatedly.. anyways it depends on SidNaaz to accept ekta .. they are flooded with offers .. if they want to fast track and do a shoot then ekta is a good bet .. she has the coffers .. 

Right now good offers are all on talks only! Max they would have signed MV’s as these takes very short time to shoot! Anything else at this stage is like a bubble right now 

🤔

https://twitter.com/bbthirteen1/status/1254350542244999169?s=21

Ekta kisi ko bhi karey casting , but SidNaaz ka craze dikhna chahiye .

Humara jhanda har jagah lehrana chahiye 😎

Edited by Ashhima3 - 3 years ago