Sidnaaz Unlimited CC44|Vote fr SidNaaz in InternationalIconicAward[IO] - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ekta too !!!!! 

And most of those who she  fancies are permanents in her circle !!!! 

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

I know but ekta is known to change people's minds and get whatever she wants.  She got Ram kapoor and Sakshi tanwar do it

So you never know. It's not completely impossible 

Well sid had said that he doesn’t want to intimacy centered project ...he won’t do kissing either but I feel it depends upon the situation also and the director ....I feel he won’t do it for The sake of it and might consider if that is important part of script..and if shehnaaz might be there they might think over it will  ..but it can be other way too ..he might be more careful with shehnaaz and might not like showing it on screen because he knows everyone knows they are a craze and are real couple...and more than sid I feel shehnaaz would not do it....she might be reluctant to do it but with sid she might consider ,since in B.B. she was very cool with him but then there is difference between B.B. and acting it onscreen 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

This is scary !!!! Rashmi here too !!! And why that raised hand ???? She also wants to work In this series ???

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Ekta too !!!!! 

And most of those who fancies are permanents in her circle !!!! 

Yes yes. Rumors were there about Ekta and Mona singh being a thing

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sorry I may sound old school but I am not a fan of lip locks on screen at all. For me its sthg that should be saved for real couples and in their private lives 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

No offence but i find jen very overrated ..I mean she is seen as best actress and all that but tell me one hit show of hers on tv ..and with hit i mean show that has fetched good trp on tv since jen mostly did tv soaps ..

Dmg ..beyhadh..bepannah ..none really fetched good trps ..

Her only good trp show was kasauti 1 where shweta tiwari was main leaď ..

And i know this post is in minority but i just said what i felt like ..😆

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Mayu you are mixing up daily soaps on tv and webseries . 

In daily soaps Tv trp is not from online viewing . and online fans would harass her . But she knew she could not entertain online viewers as they didnot help in TRP . 

But in Web series , its the online viewers that matter . So she knows all the huge online fandom of sidnaaz will subscribe to her Alt balaji . And that cld be huge . In web series she will listen to Online suggestions too as they matter in her viewership .

SO here she wont get annoyed with trolling . She is a smart business woman . she will encourage . 

She already is !!!

I guess she already has approached/signed whosoever she had her eyes on as she replied to VG.  

And she knew people will comment only sidnaaz under her post.  90% chances are it's sidnaaz only. That's why asking

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

No offence but i find jen very overrated ..I mean she is seen as best actress and all that but tell me one hit show of hers on tv ..and with hit i mean show that has fetched good trp on tv since jen mostly did tv soaps ..

No I feel the same! Even sarasawatichandra really didn’t do great! DMG was initially hit due to Shilpa Anand and KSG pairing and Jen entered later 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

I just don’t like her ..  she gets TRPs but story gets killed whether in tv or web .. only her naagin series is just about ok .. because u don’t expect much from this paranormal stuff ..

She can screw up Mahabharata.. and that’s a tough job .. toh normal stories kya hai .. 

That is why I had asked whether to comment or not .Not only is the story killed , but actors too have to do her bidding is what I have heard . And if she takes a liking to anyone then ......!! and sid is not one who would bow down to anybodies whims and fancies . 

But balaji is a big name in the industry . They do films also . And her network is also good . Look at mouni roy !!! At this age she got into films . Which is tough . All due to ekta . You have to please her !!!!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I am with you on this one !!!