Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Extraction - Randeep Hooda and Chris Hemsworth

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think this movie is definitely worth a watch, especially for the never seen before action scenes.

Randeep Hooda does great in fights and action sequences and looks damn cool. Want to see him more in action films 

Chris Hemsworth is wonderful. Very natural and commanding presence in the film and also real good acting. His action and stunts are extraordinary.

The kid has acted well. Lends innocence in the midst of bloodshed.

Watch it for the Action sequences especially the long continuous action sequence. 

This film is based in Dhaka, but was shot almost entirely in India. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Being a Bangladeshi I gotta comment here. If anything, they have totally humiliated Bangladeshis through this film. First of all, they barely have shot anything in BD except of some drone shots and then they shot many scenes in India and then shown them as Dhaka. Then they have chosen actors whose native language is not Bangla and on the top of that they were speaking in Kolkata accent. Yeah, there is a huge difference between Kolkata accent and the Bengali accent of Bangladeshi people. The makers didn't take care of these matters. Then comes the issue where they have represented the whole Bangladesh Army associated with drug dealers and attempted to show the nation as terrorist which has been far from the reality. It's sad to watch a movie with such a concept especially when Bangladesh and India share a loveable bonding in reality. It was nothing but a humiliation for we Bangladeshi people.

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Definitely going to watch . Chris H is ❤

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I had no idea Randeep Hooda was in this until I started watching!  I love him, so I was very excited. Like any Hollywood "international thriller," the movie takes quite a lot of liberties and indulges in the typical stereotypes.   However, I thought it was entertaining, along the lines of Taken or similar films.

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This film humiliated Bangladesh. It also was not shot in Dhaka but they made sets in Ahmadabad, India and showed it as Dhaka. The yellow filter was too much. They showed Dhaka as a city of Somalia or war torn Syria.