Suvan Drabble: Vengeance - Write your own drabble too

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Drabble: Vengeance 

Suman Tiwari, a kind and ambitious girl who aspires to join the army like her father, loses her innocence at a tender age when she witnesses the murder of her family. Left to fend for herself, she spirals into the dark world of crime and turns into a cold-hearted person. She has a deep hatred for greedy businessmen like Devraj Malhotra, the culprit of her family’s murder. While conning a businessman at a nightclub, she runs into trouble and bumps into Shravan Malhotra, her ex-classmate and Devraj’s son. Unknown to her, Shravan had a crush on her since their school days. Her warm nature and desire to help others always intrigued him. But, Suman had assumed him to be a typical rich brat and always gave him a cold shoulder as his father was constantly threatening her family for their debts. 

At the nightclub, they flirt and dance the night away. Shravan finds his feelings for her resurfacing but he was oblivious of her true intentions that hid behind her innocent angelic face. Suman realizes that her charm works on Shravan and decides that he, being the only child of Devraj, is her best target to seek revenge. While spending more time with Shravan, Suman realizes that he is very different from how she perceived him. He refused to join his father’s business when he became aware of his illegal activities and joined the army to serve a greater purpose. In reality, he was a very simple and kind person - a type of person who she used to be. Suman finds herself falling in love with him but she still wishes to avenge her family’s wrongful death. Will Shravan be able to bring back the kind and warm Suman? Will Suman carry out her revenge and ignore her love for Shravan? What will happen when Shravan finds out about her true intentions and his father's involvement with her dark past?

--------

A/N: I made a siggie after a super long time. Anyways, these pictures seem to go well together and I started making up a story inside my head so I wrote this little piece. I know technically it's not a drabble since it exceeds 100 words but 100 words is too less for me because I talk a lot 😆 

Feel free to write your own little drabble based on this picture if you want to let out that creative energy! 

Edited by alina.b - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good concept Alina👍🏼

Shravan and Suman two CBI undercover officers. They are presently working in a gang. Their leader is the underworld don Anish😆 They quickly supply the information to the govt. Shravan is acting like the carefree gangster who goes on to party with girls while Suman is the cunning lady. She knows how to extract information. They both are still unknown to the fact that the other one works for CBI. Suman has mixed some drug in a drink as is going to join Shravan's party to draw information from him. Suman is searching for Shravan and he has seen her mix something in the drink. As she is approaching him their eyes meet and now Shravan is thinking of playing the game.

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 4 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Two youngsters who grew up together as childhood sweethearts but with different ambitions. While Shravan wanted Suman to join him in becoming a cardiologist, she wanted to be away from the mainstream of medicine. She wanted to become an R&D scientist/engineer in the field of material sciences & material chemistry via obtaining a PhD. While both loved each other dearly, their ambitions drove a wedge between the two splitting them together. Luck brings them at a college reunion party & their feelings are still evident. While both have become successful in their professional careers, they still long for a companion; but there is a catch. Shravan is known for his womanizing methods while Suman tends to remain a spinster for the rest of her life. But, there is more than what meets the eye to the split that occurred before they thrived in their jobs. Keep on guessing!

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Two youngsters who grew up together as childhood sweethearts but with different ambitions. While Shravan wanted Suman to join him in becoming a cardiologist, she wanted to be away from the mainstream of medicine. She wanted to become an R&D scientist/engineer in the field of material sciences & material chemistry via obtaining a PhD. While both loved each other dearly, their ambitions drove a wedge between the two splitting them together. Luck brings them at a college reunion party & their feelings are still evident. While both have become successful in their professional careers, they still long for a companion; but there is a catch. Shravan is known for his womanizing methods while Suman tends to remain a spinster for the rest of her life. But, there is more than what meets the eye to the split that occurred before they thrived in their jobs. Keep on guessing!

Ooh I like this! Your character descriptions match perfectly as Shravan looks really flirty and Suman looks very innocent. But Shravan as a Cardiologist is funny to imagine. From my personal experience, Cardiologist are pretty mean. 

@Bold1 - Omg Meena 😆 Your love for chemistry is so heart-warming. Coincidentally, I also have a friend who did research in material chemistry but now she is changing her career path altogether.

@Bold2 - Hmm...a lot of thoughts are coming into my head. I wonder if Shravan did something to Suman that makes her never want to get married.

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting concept Alina. Is this gonna be a drabble series?

I'm gonna Res for the time being, like I have on all the other fictions😭 Will get back real soon👍🏼

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Interesting concept Alina. Is this gonna be a drabble series?

I'm gonna Res for the time being, like I have on all the other fictions😭 Will get back real soon👍🏼

No this is it - it won't be a series lol It was just a random idea. But please feel free to write a short drabble of your own on this pic! I think it'll be fun forum activity

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Ooh I like this! Your character descriptions match perfectly as Shravan looks really flirty and Suman looks very innocent. But Shravan as a Cardiologist is funny to imagine. From my personal experience, Cardiologist are pretty mean. 

@Bold1 - Omg Meena 😆 Your love for chemistry is so heart-warming. Coincidentally, I also have a friend who did research in material chemistry but now she is changing her career path altogether.

@Bold2 - Hmm...a lot of thoughts are coming into my head. I wonder if Shravan did something to Suman that makes her never want to get married.

idk i just made up stuff that's close to me ...i was planning to put OBGYN initially but my friends who have been/are med students say that obgyn specialty has rep for mistreating med students..

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Good concept Alina👍🏼

Shravan and Suman two CBI undercover officers. They are presently working in a gang. Their leader is the underworld don Anish😆 They quickly supply the information to the govt. Shravan is acting like the carefree gangster who goes on to party with girls while Suman is the cunning lady. She knows how to extract information. They both are still unknown to the fact that the other one works for CBI. Suman has mixed some drug in a drink as is going to join Shravan's party to draw information from him. Suman is searching for Shravan and he has seen her mix something in the drink. As she is approaching him their eyes meet and now Shravan is thinking of playing the game.

Lol apna 90s ka Villan Anish 😆 lol that's actually pretty funny both think that the other is a "bad person" but both are undercover officers. This give me spy-romance type of movie vibes.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Good concept Alina👍🏼

oooo..what game? chess?🤪🤣

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

oooo..what game? chess?🤪🤣

Then Shravan is sure to lose 😆 That epi was too funny!