Users

Frequent Posters

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://twitter.com/Spotboye/status/1253966626656940033?s=20

Shah is not really missing his shoot at yrhpk set

Well, I can understand y since the show has become a typical saas bahu devrani drama n his character is getting butchered to whitewash other characters even his screenspace is reducing. 

I wish he gives ultimatum to rs to give to proper graph n story To his character n mishbir 

Yeah, the makers should stop playing with his character and get him back on track. I miss the Abir we fell in love with! 😒

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

I will try to update today itself Ruhi. 🤗

im excited...❤️

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/Spotboye/status/1253966626656940033?s=20

Shah is not really missing his shoot at yrhpk set

Well, I can understand y since the show has become a typical saas bahu devrani drama n his character is getting butchered to whitewash other characters even his screenspace is reducing. 

I wish he gives ultimatum to rs to give to proper graph n story To his character n mishbir 

For more than a year they are shooting continuously so anyone would get tired and need a break ..so I guess he is enjoying or relaxing the deserving break he wanted  not other way round as show became a saas bahu drama...

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Abhimanyu vadh and Draupadi cheerharan was one of my fav scenes from mahabharat..Sha nailed in both the scenes..I feel somewhere he is demotivated to shoot for yrhpk..don't kill me guys for this but Sha do get bored in a show after one year...his tym is one to one and half years usually...

He is missing the persons with whom he shoots everyday..that's great btw😆😆

I literally cried when abhimanyu died😭

Shaheer n paras did sucha nice job when arjun imagines abhimanyu n paras was so good during his vadh episodes ❤️

Even the cheerharan scenes was shot beautifully.. Everyone did sucha fine job.. Uk I'm currently watching mahabharat again on TV 

B- I agree Ammu, thats y I wrote that he shud pressurise Rs to completely focus on his character n mishbir but Ik he won't do that😒

The reason I want the show to completely on mishbir is so that the show completes earlier n shah can venture into web 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Haha! That's true. Though they are weird, we can't escape their charm. 😆

yes dear...we cant escape their charm...😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

ohh my mera favorite ship....  chaa how i wished they took something like this mera Nishbir😆 this is amazing yaar Ashi thanks for sharing

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Abhimanyu vadh and Draupadi cheerharan was one of my fav scenes from mahabharat..Sha nailed in both the scenes..I feel somewhere he is demotivated to shoot for yrhpk..don't kill me guys for this but Sha do get bored in a show after one year...his tym is one to one and half years usually...

He is missing the persons with whom he shoots everyday..that's great btw😆😆

I read somewhere that we wish to work for 400-500 episodes max not more than that   ..

whom he might be missing ammu??😆😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Uk I want a sequence where mishbir go to a pub where the reunion of abirs friends is happening n there she gets drunk 

Abir wud be surprised, n mishti wud seduce abir by dancing on akh lad jaave☺️

Or

They dance on nashe di Chad gayi passionately n intimately 

Oh my gosh  

Mishbir wud look so hot

Give me this sequence Rs😈

Wow nashe se chad gayi omg i so want mishbir in this song whenever i hear it... ufff Rashi this will be so wild n amazing kya imagination hai yaar 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

For more than a year they are shooting continuously so anyone would get tired and need a break ..so I guess he is enjoying or relaxing the deserving break he wanted  not other way round as show became a saas bahu drama...

I agree with u chandu...he would need a break anyway..and I guess he is not the only actor who is not missing the shoot😆😆who cares yaar...we r the ones who will sit and cry for mishbir and all..but for actors it's just their profession..sometimes I wonder y I got attached to sha so much that it hurts...the iv actually made me smile but y don't anyone ask him questions related to mishbir... I always wanted to listen him talking   abt mishbir from his pov....😭

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

rashi...hifi..i agree...

he should definitely give or talk to them about his character...

i really wonder did he see our show? in bits and pieces at least?

Rs is taking shaheer  for granted if shah doesn't will fight for his rights then rs will keep taking advantage of his popularity so that his favourites can get popular 

I think he used to watch the earlier refreshing episodes but now I don't think he's watching bcoz even he knows how the story is in a mess right now with no proper focus on his character n mishbirs relationship