Happy Saturday❤️

hey nandu...

everyday is saturday only yar...🤗❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chandu aww such beautiful mishbir posts you've been sharing❤️

keep them coming👍🏼

hayee I love this dreamy dance sequence😳 There just something elegant, simple yet wholesome with these shots - the curtains swaying, their radiant smiles, twirling around, her tiny fingers and his big hands. It's just blissful❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

honestly my favourite moments from mishbir shaadi (maybe even more than the actual mishbir bus shaadi😆 *no chappals please*😕

pata nahi, I just loved every moment and aspect of this dheere dheere 2.0, it had everything mishbir 1.0 about it with a shaadi twist❤️👏

Can we just take a moment to appreciate just how much both rhesha and mishbir were literally GLOWING! It was like their happiness and love just shined through their skin🤗❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

hayee thankyou aashi for all these lovely mishbir throwback posts and the awesome vm too👏👍🏼

I love this short dream sequence! Very underrated👏❤️ Mishti's expressions are adorable (absolute cutie pie) and honestly Abir looked his best during kuku wedding sequences! This haircut, the sherwanis and whole look from the engagement to the shaadi day👏 All the looks were amazing❤️

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I completely agree Rashi

In laal dupatta show I’ve seen the four episodes without Parth 

Only Erica managed

In YHM ... Divyanka just gave closeup shot for almost more than n year n with others her body double was used

In our show

We have beautiful phase to our story which isn’t dragged

Leads are shown properly

N very min body doubles

For Rhea though I’ve not seen any body double... 

for this I’m thankful for actors n good production house like Rajan jis for handling things well

Yes

B- Rs doesn't like to shoot with bds much

Even in yrkkh since kaira get almost 90% of the footage, poor shivangi n mohsin don't get any holidays, they r so dedicated to their work, not once they used bds 

Here, earlier since shah was juggling between indo shoots n yrhpk they had to use bds 

Ektas shows r soo dragged na, one day is dragged for almost a month

Yaa divyanka was busy shooting for her webseries that's y she gave only her shots in yhm for many months 

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤗😃🤗

Happy Saturday❤️

happy Saturday nandu🤗🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

THIS is the special charm mishbir have😳 even such simple, realistic moments feels so dreamy

This entire night scene is by far my fav episode post-marriage🤗

Loved rhea's dialogue delivery, the way she said "tumhe photography suj rahi hai..stop it" it was so natural👏😳 and my fav bit of her expression when "main mazak kar rahi thi"  aww cutie

And ofcourse, is there anythin we haven't praised of Shah's voice modulations😳 spot on with his #flirtyhubby vibes☺️ haha "main konsi chupane ke koshish kar raha hu"😆 very loverboy comeback

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

honestly my favourite moments from mishbir shaadi (maybe even more than the actual mishbir bus shaadi😆 *no chappals please*😕

pata nahi, I just loved every moment and aspect of this dheere dheere 2.0, it had everything mishbir 1.0 about it with a shaadi twist❤️👏

Can we just take a moment to appreciate just how much both rhesha and mishbir were literally GLOWING! It was like their happiness and love just shined through their skin🤗❤️

no chappals😆 bcz everyone totally loved this surprise dheere dheere song sequence...😳its dreamy,simple, colorful and beautiful 😳and how they performed the rituals ❤️

i liked under dupatta hug it was hawt☺️ and abir lifting mishti for pheere was totally flimy and beautiful❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

hey nandu...

everyday is saturday only yar...🤗❤️

haha🤣 woh toh hai.

This lockdown chakkar mein, I completely forget what day, date and month we are in😲

I had to physically check the calendar before making my post😆😕

how are you? how is your weekend?

ruhi19 thumbnail

nandu..its everyone fav... as its really dreamy and mis interupted mishbir sequence...

sply the 2.0 version of dheere dheere... just lovable...

rhesha performed very naturally, cant even differentiate between reel or real.. for me its like watching someone's pre wedding shoot...

❤️