Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

It depends ammu and mostly mishti's side is visible as kuhu is the one who is making all the mistake but abirs side is not much considering as meenu is the master mind behind it only but actions are done by kuhu... 

But seriously both of them are wrong in my view... if abir not listening to mish is not right bcoz he still thinks kuhu as immature then mishti is also wrong in not listening to abir that meenu will try to use all this against them even after knowing to what extend meenu can go... they both have the missing piece of each others problem but not able to give in thats the problem... 

I don't know diyu..but yaar there is enough mistakes from the part of Mishti's side also..we can't ignore that..and put all the blame on Abir and make him guilty in every story they write..that's too much..I'm tired of reading guilty Abir stories

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

word yaar Ammu👍🏼..u said it all😳

@bold:..yesss..they surely dooo🥳❤️

I don't know what to reply yaar..glad that u liked my words..I'm pretty much bad with words...Rhesha is fhe best..no one can beat them actually..❤️❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

hi chandana🤗

there is no new epi yar...even im also feeling bad... yes this coron should end fast so that we can get mishbir

Yeah Ruhi ..I will agree with you ...

True fans’ prayers be heard .. 🙏 save this earth from Corona attack .

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I think vaccine can only save earth from this corona ...it's increasing rapidly😵

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruhi19

kitna romantic scene hain yar

ya as the video uploader stated..it's such an underrated scene....when ever I watch the scene I rewind it and watch it again😳

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yes

It wud he difficult for him to shoot for both the shows given webseries r mostly shot at real locations n also the screenplay of yrhpk is fast paced so he needs to shoot everyday(also we saw previously when shah had to shoot in indo as well they wud cover him up with his bd, so doing a webseries while yrhpk is on air is impossible for him) 

Uk parth is doing a webshow for ekta, n recently he said that ppl will soon see him on big screen

Actors working with ekta r able to manage to shoot any thing simultaneously (even shabbir shot for a webshow while working on kkb) the reason is bcoz the screenplay of her shows are dragged n an episode consists of only 2/3 major scenes n hence they can manage 

I completely agree Rashi

In laal dupatta show I’ve seen the four episodes without Parth 

Only Erica managed

In YHM ... Divyanka just gave closeup shot for almost more than n year n with others her body double was used

In our show

We have beautiful phase to our story which isn’t dragged

Leads are shown properly

N very min body doubles

For Rhea though I’ve not seen any body double... 

for this I’m thankful for actors n good production house like Rajan jis for handling things well

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

Ramadan mubhaarak Mansi🤗

Meera here..i tried connecting to u earlier but jab aap aathe ho mein nikal chuki hothi...par 2day i guess i got u..

looking forward to interact more with u dear🤗

Hi Meera..... Good to see you here... How r u doing?

Meri koi time nahi jab bhi time milti haina tab aati huu...  Aur mein zyada interact nahi karti silent reader huu most of the times....

Let's interact more....

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

hey suta...this should really end soon yar...

many life's are stake because of this stupid virus...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

ya as the video uploader stated..it's such an underrated scene....when ever I watch the scene I rewind it and watch it again😳

i dont think its under rated yar, its really an awesome scene...when ever i see i feel the love of them...☺️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

🤗😃🤗

Happy Saturday❤️