Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujz

Phew!

Finally got time to pen a comment down. I read this at afternoon and couldn't comment then cause I was disturbed with something and I felt you deserve the best comments for this mesmerizing piece of work.

Hope the reason for your disturbance vanishes soon!!

First of all, 👏 claps! This is so brilliant.!

Bondita is really a cutie, she seems immature but the depth hiding behind her decisions and words are sooo soo enticing❤️

Anirudh came with a towel around his neck his wet hair dripping water.

Okay..! Thanks for writing that.☺️

Anirudh does this to everyone !! Glad you liked it 

Bondita has really grown up into the mirror reflection of what Aniruddh Roy Chowdhary was years ago, and I love her for being so outspoken. What a woman!👏 Oh yes, Aniruddh have changed a lot, he was kraantikari, a revolutionary, he suddenly became tired with all of this stuff, it was interesting to read that change and became even more beautiful when we unveiled the reason. Oh, that incident with his friend really shook him.

Money won’t quench the thirst of freedom - it shall germinate the uncertainty of unborn.

Words!👏

Thanks dear !! Yeah I always imagined Bondita measuring the footing of Anirudh. His fire’s flame is surely less bright for obvious reasons - but here he is in a denial for Bondita more than anything!!

Yeah, he was being bitter thinking about himself, because surely ARC 12 years ago never thought he would end up like this, but we can't blame him for this, he is concerned. Of course, he can never think of being seperated from her without giving away a part of his heart.😒

Glad you felt that way !! You make my work worth it’s money 🥰

Damnnn Damnn Damnnn!!! The confession..!! ☺️ How does all your OS have one line or dialogue which causes butterflies in my heart?  This was... soooo sooo, I am out of words Nancy di!

🥳🥳🥳🥳

I couldn’t let something ruin - which is still under my possession.

This line came really abrupt !!! Glad you liked it 

I can feel Aniruddh, and his protectiveness for his wife.❤️ But what he planned for them prior to all these was the life of revolutionaries. Anyway, this line warmed my heart.

Omg the kiss☺️

Felt the same 😊

The ending paragraph kind of made me emotional! Thinking about all those times when he stood like a shield for Bondita, and how he was up for it, how he is more than willing to do it for all his life❤️ how he would stand between Bondita and any harm, to be precise - the evil world. You wrote it all so beautifully, so clearly!😳

Such a brilliant piece of Work Nancy Di! You are just fantabulous with what you do! Hope my comment justified at least 10% of your amazing work.❤️

You justified every word in this work 1000%- i love you and you made my day amidst this gloominess!!

Keep Writing!

Love,

Sujz🤗

Comments in bold underline and italics 

Edited by nancy56 - 4 years ago