~|| Govind- panchali CC||~( strictly Invities only )

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

A THREAD DEDICATED TO ALL 

Krishna- krishnaa fans 

"I am you, just as you are me. I am the primordial being and you flow through my body, course through my veins as the life-force that gives meaning to the manifested . Together we are life and death. creation and destruction, we are the cosmos. We are complete.," Narayana-sri  Govind to panchali

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Attention 

Do not spam, it's a chat club so you can chat, talk, discuss anything you want to.

Don't gatecrash this party ....

Follow all the rules of india forum

Here -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3973398

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Members list 

1)Lazybird_shilpa

2)vinnas

3)Armu4eva

4)HearMeRoar

5)Indira1211

6)Poorabhforever

7)guenhwyvar

8) Swathi90

9)captainspark 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to😳 Sakha-Sakhizone🤗 ALL😃Saurabhrajjain❤️Poojasharma❤️Pankhis😳😳

To discuss /chat on our cutiesonscreen cum offscreen😛👍🏼Lovelieswho holding Precious Friendship Togetherness🤗 lovingly we call😳

⭐️PooRabh⭐️

Pooja Sharma FC on Twitter: "The most cutest two of this world ...Poorabh Instagram posts - Gramho.comshivati hashtag on Instagram - stories, photos and videos

Sourbah Raaj Jain, the well known Indian Television actor was born in Delhi on 1st December, 1985 and brought up in Delhi. The most talented Sourabh belongs to a academically oriented Jain family with business background. His mother is a lawyer by profession. He has two elder sisters who are married and settled in New Delhi.

Sourabh's middle name Raaj'comes from his mother's name Raaj'. He is following Buddhism for the last 10 years. Sourabh is one of the tallest actor in Tele Industry with the height of 6'3".

Saurabh did his schooling from C.S.K.M Delhi Boarding school. Later he completed his higher education from Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi on Computer Science.

When asking him about his first journey to Television Industry from his very first college life Sourabh said, "To be very honest, I never thought I would take up modelling, television or acting. My first show was Remix for Star One. Many people had told me to consider ramp modelling because of my height but I never took the suggestions seriously. I had a friend in college who used to model and we lived close to each other so we would commute to college and back. One day I accompanied him to an audition and that happened to be the Remix audition. Shrishti Behl was there and she asked me to give it a shot. I was very curious about being in front of the camera so I figured, why not? A few days after my audition, I got a call confirming that I had bagged the role!! So, acting kind of happened out of the Blue and I had seriously never ever thought that I would come into this field."
When asking him about his  parents and family's reaction on his decision of picking up acting as a career, Sourabh said, "My parents were completely against my decision to become an actor. My mom is a lawyer and my father's side of the family is business oriented so that is my background. I had never dreamt that I would get offered a role and when opportunity knocked, I just did not want to let it go. So I pretty much told my folks that I was going to go to Mumbai whether I had their permission or not and that is how my journey started."

However, Sourabh completed his MBA later in Symbiosis International University, Pune.

The most beautiful chapter of his life began, when Sourabh got married to a Kashmiri Pandit girl, Riddhima Trisal (Jain) in November, 2010. The most beautiful Riddhima is a Software Engineer by profession. When asking Sourabh about his matrimonial life he said, "Actually, this happy phase in my life has come about after I got married to my wife. I am serious when I tell you that she has brought the brightness and happiness in my life. I am just so grateful to her."

Sourabh is always dedicated towards his profession. As a dedication he is taking a serious flute coaching recently for his show Mahabharat as Lord Krishna on Star Plus.

Not only this, writing shayeri and short poems also reveals the creativity of his nature. Besides this regular exercise and dancing is other good points of his character. He is skilled dancer of dance forms like Indian Contemporary and Street Jazz.

Sourabh was recently seen in a telegu film 'Om Namo Venkatesaya' where he is playing the title role of Lord Venkateswara along with Nagarjuna and became the talk of the town for his magnificent performance.

Prensently he is playing the role of Lord Shiva in Mahakaali, his second show with Swastik Production.

SRJ wiki link(to know more peep in here)

yagyaseni hashtag on Instagram - PicosicoPooRabh Instagram posts - Gramho.com

Delhi girl Pooja Sharma moved to Mumbai a few years ago to pursue her acting dream.Model-turned actor Pooja Sharma has been chosen to play the character of Mahakali in the new mythological serial Mahakali Anth Hi Arambh Hai on Colors.Pooja debuted on television as lead with Star Plus's popular mythological show Mahabharat where she played the character of Draupadi.Before this she has done an episode of Teri Meri Love Stories on Star Plus.The episode date was 16th September 2012.She also took part in Zoom's Anchoring Audition where she got selected.After anchoring, she did some TVCs, walk the ramp. Pooja sharma was the top 10 finalists in Femina Miss India 2006.She made cameo appearance in Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai and Dosti Yaariyan Manmarziyan.

PooRabh Instagram posts - Gramho.comХештеги на тему #MAHALSA

NamrataLuvs_SRJ on Twitter: "@saurabhraajjain Sakha-Sakhi Govind ...poorabh hashtag on Twittermy love story on Twitter: "Hello friends #poorabh evening ...

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

poorabh hashtag on TwitterShowing media for hashtag #srjjoinedinstagram , showing images ...MahakaaliAnthHiArambhHai Instagram - Photo and video on Instagrampoorabh Instagram posts (photos and videos) - Picuki.compoorabh hashtag on TwitterImages tagged with #martand on instagramPoojasharma Instagram posts (photos and videos) - Picuki.comPooRabh Instagram posts - Gramho.com

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

The edits are beautiful chandu thank u 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Things we can discuss - 

1) drapaudi being wife of only yudhishtra 

2) drapaudi having a daughter named suthanu who was vajra s mother 

3) pradymun being krishna s adopted son as he is mentioned to have been present in drapaudi s Swamyvaar and how is that possible if he was krishna rukhmini  s son  since krishna and arjuna were of same age group. 

More on this latter 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good news: The Poojari has arrived. 

Bad news: Pooja hasn't acted that much, soooooo not much of a Poojari anymore. 🤣🤣

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Good news: The Poojari has arrived. 

Bad news: Pooja hasn't acted that much, soooooo not much of a Poojari anymore. 🤣🤣

Hi shyam 😆

welcome.  All drapaudi fans and i mean krishnaa fans not only pooja fans are most welcome