IPKKND : OS Pari Singh Raizada ‘First Words’ 20th April new

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all been ages since I’ve written a OS so here goes, those who have read my other stories will be familiar with this set of Raizadas.

Hope you enjoy this.

“Da” Said the baby as Akaash threw her up in the air making his 1 year and 4 month old baby daughter giggle. 

Pari had pale skin like Akash, rosey Cheeks and greeny blue eyes like her mother. The Curley brunet locks no one quite knew how she had inherited them but she was a adorable little baby. 

Dressed in a new colour everyday with a new patterns. Today her blue baby grow had yellow ducks on it. 

“Did you hear that?” said Akaash excitedly. 

“I did!” Smiled payal who bought over Paris bottled milk. 

Khushi who had witnessed the happening had a idea.

“Say ..  badi ma” said khushi knowing if pari could say ma then she’s not far off saying badima. 

Pari looks confused a for a second but smiles holding on to the side of her cot stood wonkily  “bma.. !” She spits out.,

“That will do” laughs Khushi pulling Paris cute little cheeks. 

When Arnav walks in from a day at the office, loosening his tie he smiles as he sees the family in a huddle around the baby cot. 

“Arnav listen shouts khushi excitedly ..” and Arnav looks over and walks closer places a kiss on Khushis head causally then smiles at his baby niece. Watching khushi with pari was a delight. 

“Say Badi ma, khushi waits in anticipation as does the rest of the family and Arnav in particular. 

“B-ma”Shouts pari making everyone smile. 

“Now try bade papa” says Khushi with bright eyes whilst Aarav  waits in anticipation. But pari just looks blank.

They all wait for a second and later baby pari says 

“No”

Faces frown but Arnav smiles.

“Love you pumpkin” he says kissing her curly locks non the less.. whilst  khushi hugs him side on. 

That evening as Arnav walks down into the kitchen to fetch his bed tea he sees payal in the kitchen making up Paris milk. She seems to be struggling with opening up the milk bottle.

Want a hand? 

Asks Arnav in a gentlemanly manner 

Payal nods, please I still can’t get my head around these little things. 

She explains when she watches Arnav simply twist the bottle in the right direction. It was the knack of a father it seemed. Something payal and Aakash were still learning. 

Thank you says - payal in return Arnav asks if he could wish pari good night.

“Please I’m sure she’d love that” replies payal getting back to her prep.

Arnav makes his tea walks into the lounge and puts it on the coffee table for a moment. Then walks over to the cot where pari is stood her hands wrapped around the wooden bars. 

Arnav balances himself on his feet, smiles at little pari who just stares at him a little intrigued.

I’m Arnav, your pa’s older brother. Your bade papa. 

He wonders whether pari could say his name like she said everyone else’s. 

“Bade papa” .. 

He says hoping she’d say the same back but nothing.

He tried again but still nothing. 

She just looked at him blankly 

And he gave in she was so adorable even so. 

Paris were a beautiful green blue. Curley Brown locks looked very cute around her pink ears, cheeks and pale complexion. 

Good night love.. he says as he rises to his feet and then hovers over to his her hair. 

disheartened he was and it came to light when he sat in bed with Khushi after returning upstairs. Maybe it’s the beard, but babies usually like my beard says Arnav to Khushi scratching the side of his face.

Or maybe I should wear less black and more yellow. When Khushi realises that Arnav is really bothered about the fact pari had bonded with everyone apart from him she put her hand around his. 

“Your very sweet Arnavji.. I don’t think you need to worry about pari I’m sure she thinks your great.”

“Hmm not too sure” says Arnav remembering the conflicted look in pari’s eyes. 

When A little Aarav knocks on the door to say good night Khushi prompts him.

“Goodnight beta,” papa ko apna school result nahin batonge.. (won’t you show your dad your school report) 

Aarav agrees and goes away for a minute and comes back again. 

He walks into the room and to his fathers side of the bed and hands him a letter.

Arnav unfolds it and has a read. 

Aarav had got  10 out of 10 in  this weeks maths test. Arnav smile was a proud one. “Well done champ” he said patting Aarav on the shoulder.

“You can have your game console back tomorrow” promised Arnav as reward. That made Aarav very happy.

“Thanks dad” he said with excited eyes before running around to Khushis side of the bed to kiss her goodbye.

“Champ any ideas on how I can get in your baby’s sisters good books?” Asks Arnav, “she likes nursery Rhymes, do you know any?” Replies Aarav. 

“Hmm not sure” says Arnav. Khushi breaks up this very important board meeting between the boys.
“Okay enough! It’s bed time, Aarav go to bed and aap bhi!” Scolds Khushi and the boys stare at one another in knowing before listening to the boss! 

The next morning  Payal is in one isle of the supermarket and Akaash in another they happen to bump into one another and are speechless for a second.

I thought you were at home! - says Aakash “I thought aap ghar pein ho” says payal.

Both realising that meant there was no one with Pari!..

As Arnav walks down to head off for work he gets a call. 

Picking up he hears a worried Aakash on the phone. 

Bhai theres been a mix up could you stay with pari till we get back. “Sure but let’s talk about being organised when you get back” Arnav had been a little scolding but as anticipated by Aakash.

Putting the phone down Arnav realises that today was Wednesday which meant Khushi was at Gupta house.

I’m afraid I’m the best you’ve got pumpkin.

He says looking over at Pari sat in her cot.

He walks over to the wooden cot in the side of the lounge and picks her up not remembering the last time he’d changed a diaper.

In no time at all he’d lost his blazer, the sleeves of his shirt were all rolled up and he was giving pari a bath along with her little ducklings. Pari just stared..and continued to stare whilst he sweet talked her. 

Later when he sat her down cradled her on the sofa and gave her a milk bottle she again stared at him this time she looked intrigued. When she was done he wiped away the little dribble of milk from the corner of her lips and she smiled.

Now she was sat on her lap she grabbed the pocket of his shirt ..looked into his eyes and gave off a baby giggle.

He smiled back.. 

aren’t you the cutest little thing in the world, Arn’t you just!  he says lifting her up a little to make make her laugh.

The family returned all at one time Payal and Aakash and Khushi who had come home early hearing of the crossed wires all to see Pari happily paying along with her bade papa.

When Arnav noticed they were all back he handed pari back to payal.

Here you go he said with glowing eyes.

Thank you said the couple who’d never seen the little one so happy at this time  morning.

As pari sits in Payals arms she turns to Arnav and smiles saying something that sounds like Bade papa.

And again this time clearer - making Arnav smile from ear to ear as well as the others.

Thanks all -

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww so cute 

baby, cute and girl - image #256052 on Favim.com

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

How sweet. arnav taking care of a baby all by himself.

arshi0615 thumbnail

👏

Cutie pari and sweet bade papa ❤️

nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't know who is cuter pari or asr BTW loved your is anyway thks once again

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

After a long gap you have written this OS .Such a cute little story normally we all have that impression that Arnav doesn’t get along well with kids ,but this story changes our perception of Arnav and kids.

He was upset that pari was not acknowledging him as bade papa despite the fact he loved her very much ,but soon he got an opportunity to play with her when there was no one to take care of her. Pari was happy being with him so also Arnav both enjoyed being with each other. soon Arnav also got his reward when Pari baby addressed him as bade papa and Arnav was thrilled

jagrutid thumbnail

glad you liked it 

jagrutid thumbnail
jagrutid thumbnail

thanks for reading and Pari is very cute 

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

How sweet. arnav taking care of a baby all by himself.

Fatherly side to ASR indeed - thanks for reading