Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Story ko lekar ya replacement ko lekar? 

Well, partly story ko lekar, partly replacement ko lekar aur partly fangiri ko lekar bhi... 🤔

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Behen, right now, you have only seen this pyaar bhara post... She gives these kinds of replies everywhere... 

In fact, she gave such pyaar bhare replies to my PM's as well as my comments on her write ups too...

Ha to accha hain na? Sab humare jaise Sanki thodi na honge. Aur yeh maine notice kiya hain. Usually editors and moderators kaafi helpful hain. Jo raita maine failaya hain uske baad bhi Sam ne itni pyaar se reply di thi, main hoti to chappal phek ke marti.   

I agree... But behen, those BKGs are going to get some more votes if more members of that forum or some more of her friends come there and vote... 

Haal-e dil mera, poocho na sanam 

playing in the background. 🥺 🥺 🥺

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, partly story ko lekar, partly replacement ko lekar aur partly fangiri ko lekar bhi... 🤔

That's the thing dear. Waha pe actors ko leke zyada baat hoti hain aur itna bhayanak show recent time mein kam hi aya hain jaha pe story ka pura satyanash hua ho. 

Besides, I do prefer the original cast but at least PS and KSG had their own charm. After watching the magic of ST, EF was a nightmare.   

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Ha to accha hain na? Sab humare jaise Sanki thodi na honge. Aur yeh maine notice kiya hain. Usually editors and moderators kaafi helpful hain. Jo raita maine failaya hain uske baad bhi Sam ne itni pyaar se reply di thi, main hoti to chappal phek ke marti.   

Yeah... That's true.

In fact, when I PMed her for the first time, I had actually asked around 6-7 questions continuously... Yet, she was totally calm.

Haan, I found this wierd when I first commented on her write up... My comment was just this much: "Beautiful write up... Loved reading it."

And iske reply main jo post tha, use padhkar I got a complex ki itne chote comment par aisa reply... 

And growing louder and louder with each passing minute... 🥺

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

That's the thing dear. Waha pe actors ko leke zyada baat hoti hain aur itna bhayanak show recent time mein kam hi aya hain jaha pe story ka pura satyanash hua ho. 

Besides, I do prefer the original cast but at least PS and KSG had their own charm. After watching the magic of ST, EF was a nightmare.   

Actually, the comment which irritated me was directed towards a fan... 🤔

Basically, she was not a fan of KSG so she didn't comment much regarding Mr. Bajaj as she wasn't interested. And now, she is a fan of KP so she is commenting... And some of AnuPre fans were mocking her that when KSG was Bajaj, she didn't care but now KP is coming so she is interested... 🤔

Anyways, KP is indeed looking good in the new look...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah... That's true.

In fact, when I PMed her for the first time, I had actually asked around 6-7 questions continuously... Yet, she was totally calm.

Haan, I found this wierd when I first commented on her write up... My comment was just this much: "Beautiful write up... Loved reading it."

And iske reply main jo post tha, use padhkar I got a complex ki itne chote comment par aisa reply... 

Accha! ab to uski comment padhne ka dil kar raha hain. 😆 😆 😆

And growing louder and louder with each passing minute... 🥺

I can literally imagine our works in Saru's place and myself in Inder's place. 😭 😭 😭

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Accha! ab to uski comment padhne ka dil kar raha hain. 😆 😆 😆

Aisa kya?? 😆 😆 😆

I can literally imagine our works in Saru's place and myself in Inder's place. 😭 😭 😭

Ummm... Well, hum kya bole? Cos I am completely blank right now... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Actually, the comment which irritated me was directed towards a fan... 🤔

Basically, she was not a fan of KSG so she didn't comment much regarding Mr. Bajaj as she wasn't interested. And now, she is a fan of KP so she is commenting... And some of AnuPre fans were mocking her that when KSG was Bajaj, she didn't care but now KP is coming so she is interested... 🤔

Anyways, KP is indeed looking good in the new look...

See, this is one thing I totally dislike. Everybody has his/her own choice but why should we mock them? I am literally inviting chappal for myself but the truth is, KSG is a good/intense actor but personally I felt the writing was so horrible that somewhere he felt like a psycho. Although he nailed it. 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

And as much as I hate the character of Raman Bhalla, KP is an outstanding actor and I honestly believe he is the best of his generation.

Ab agar kisiko KP pasand hain to woh to uske liye dekh hi sakta hain. Itna mock karne ki kya zaroorat hain? Kitne log honestly Anurag ko pasand karte hain considering his super-weird character? 😡 😡 😡

It's like - Hum kare to chamatkar, tum karo to atyachar. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Aisa kya?? 😆 😆 😆

Ha! 😆 😆 😆

Ummm... Well, hum kya bole? Cos I am completely blank right now... 

Well, that's one of my favorite movies and I have seen that scene countless times, so..........

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

See, this is one thing I totally dislike. Everybody has his/her own choice but why should we mock them? I am literally inviting chappal for myself but the truth is, KSG is a good/intense actor but personally I felt the writing was so horrible that somewhere he felt like a psycho. Although he nailed it. 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

Exactly!! Everyone has his or her own choice... Why should they be mocked for that?

I do agree... KSG is a good actor but the writing was utterly horrible and so, somewhere he felt like a psycho.

But yes, he did nail it...

And as much as I hate the character of Raman Bhalla, KP is an outstanding actor and I honestly believe he is the best of his generation.

Well, I just saw KP in KKK... So, I can't say much.

Ab agar kisiko KP pasand hain to woh to uske liye dekh hi sakta hain. Itna mock karne ki kya zaroorat hain? Kitne log honestly Anurag ko pasand karte hain considering his super-weird character? 😡 😡 😡

Exactly!! If someone likes KP, he/she can watch it for him... What is the need to mock?

Coming to Anurag... Honestly, I don't know why people love him. 

I was not interested in that show or its forum earlier but I went there after I saw that promo of A "killing" P and separating her from her daughter...and I saw that some fans were actually justifying that act!! 

It's like - Hum kare to chamatkar, tum karo to atyachar. 

Exactly!!!