Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

My fingers are crossed. If no one takes up my cover, I might PM and request her to take it up. Although lately this approach has backfired in the worst way possible.   

Keep your fingers crossed... I am keeping my fingers crossed too...

Hopefully is baar sab achha hoga...

Anyways, I quoted her post in that thread... Should I edit out that silhouette portion or should I add a line that the creator can exclude that part if it isn't suitable??

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Keep your fingers crossed... I am keeping my fingers crossed too...

Hopefully is baar sab achha hoga...

😊

Anyways, I quoted her post in that thread... Should I edit out that silhouette portion or should I add a line that the creator can exclude that part if it isn't suitable??

I think adding the line that creator can exclude would be better. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah I noticed. ðŸ˜› I think it would be better if you added the link of your comment too. 

Added the link of my post... Had forgotten to do that. Thanks for reminding. ðŸ˜›

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I think adding the line that creator can exclude would be better. 

I was actually thinking this only... Bas second opinion chahiye tha... ðŸ˜›

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I was actually thinking this only... Bas second opinion chahiye tha... ðŸ˜›

😆

99% times to humari opinion bhi same hi hota hain. ðŸĪŠ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

😆

99% times to humari opinion bhi same hi hota hain. ðŸĪŠ

Ye baat to hai... ðŸ˜†

Anyways, she has taken my request... But she said it's tricky and she'll try...

Yaar, I'm slightly nervous now...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Anyways, she has taken my request... But she said it's tricky and she'll try...

Yaar, I'm slightly nervous now...

Yay!   

TBH. jaisa request hum dono dalte hain, kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hain woh dekh ke hi log ignore karte hain. ðŸ˜›

Aur tumhara wala kaafi difficult hain. But I have full faith on her. Ab jab le liya hain to accha kuch hi banayenge. ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yay!   

TBH. jaisa request hum dono dalte hain, kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hain woh dekh ke hi log ignore karte hain. ðŸ˜›

Honestly, ab to hume bhi yahi lagne laga hai ki humari ajeeb-o-gareeb requests dekh kar wo hume ignore karte hain.. ðŸ˜›

In fact, when she said that the request is a tricky one, I was almost about to reply that if you won't be able to complete it, then please do take up the other request... But then, I stopped myself because she said it was tricky, not impossible. ðŸ˜†

Aur tumhara wala kaafi difficult hain. But I have full faith on her. Ab jab le liya hain to accha kuch hi banayenge. ðŸ˜Š

Well, even I have faith on her... But after seeing what happened with your cover, I'm slightly nervous... 

Anyways, fingers crossed... Jo hoga, dekha jayega... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

In fact, when she said that the request is a tricky one, I was almost about to reply that if you won't be able to complete it, then please do take up the other request... But then, I stopped myself because she said it was tricky, not impossible. ðŸ˜†

Pagal ho gayo ho kya? ðŸ˜ē Seedha banned ho jaate. ðŸĪ” Besides, rules mein likha hua bhi tha ki every graphicer is better at something. To agar specific koi requirement na ho jo sirf particular graphicers ko hi aate hain, you can't ask for someone specific. 

Well, even I have faith on her... But after seeing what happened with your cover, I'm slightly nervous... 

Mera thodi galti bhi hui hain. I think I was so impressed by Berry's work that I made it a point to be included. But sab cover mein to sab accha nahi lagta na. Berry herself tried but I didn't feel it was okay and she told me to put a separate request. To isi liye iss bar kuch bhi nahi dalungi. Pics upload kar dungi. Jo bhi le, unki creativity ki hisaab se banaye. 

Kyunki har koi behtarin hain. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Pagal ho gayo ho kya? ðŸ˜ē Seedha banned ho jaate. ðŸĪ” Besides, rules mein likha hua bhi tha ki every graphicer is better at something. To agar specific koi requirement na ho jo sirf particular graphicers ko hi aate hain, you can't ask for someone specific. 

I know the rules yaar... I just said ki I was almost about to reply... Matlab dimag main khayal aaya tha... And you know very well ki humare dimag main aise khayal aate rehte hain... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Mera thodi galti bhi hui hain. I think I was so impressed by Berry's work that I made it a point to be included. But sab cover mein to sab accha nahi lagta na. Berry herself tried but I didn't feel it was okay and she told me to put a separate request. To isi liye iss bar kuch bhi nahi dalungi. Pics upload kar dungi. Jo bhi le, unki creativity ki hisaab se banaye. 

Kyunki har koi behtarin hain. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

I agree with you... Har koi behtareen hai. 

Aur waise bhi, the graphicers are not antaryamis that they know what is going on in our minds...