Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

nandu, i thought u know about it, atleast my case...

u know i will call my banda as abir and dev combo...

for sure i will inform u all, when dates get fixed...🤗

oh arre haan haan, yaad hai...par I didn't know you were getting married really soon😆👍🏼🤗

Uff what a deadly mix that is 👏😉

yes yes! zaroor e-invite dena😉🤗❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

write up...

A couple are happily married and its been six months of their marriage... on one fine day, he was angry at her as she is busy in some work and not caring him that much, he is not that typical guy who want his wife to be around always but today he is just off , so he wanted be in her arms and rest himself but she is busy and this didnt go well with him.

when she is back from work , she understood that he is upset and he needs her but it already late, so convincing him in this moody situation is a big task but she has to do as she loves her darling hubby so much...

when she goes to him, he just shrugs her off and says i invited my friends for dinner and its all bro night out, she just kept quiet and said i will prepare the dinner, he just says i will prepare the dinner you can do your work and goes from there.

she runs behind him and says i will help you, i will do what you say. he agrees to her and says after the preperation you go to your mom home as i said its a bro night out.

she says i will be in terrace until you complete your night or in some other room but i wont go leaving you and moved to kitchen for preparing dinner.

his friends joined him but he is just physiclly present with them but mentally he is just thinking of her but couldnt even leave them and go as he is the one who planned this , he just mesaged her, she repleid verys weetly understanding him,except him all enjoyed and left his house around 4 am, he went to her immediately who is still awake and waiting for him. 

he said sorry to her and she just want to take him in her embrace and didnt drag much but she huuged him ,he once again said sorry and why are awake till this time?

she answers it in single sentence, im just waiting for you.

he feels guilty and says sorry once again, she just move more towards him and crushes her lips with his, he too drawn towards her passionately and they had a hard core love making.

she feels the pain but she is just enjoying the love from him as its the first time he is harsh on her but he is also showing his love and passion for her and in that he didnt even recognsie the pain he is giving to her.

next morning, when he is up from the bed, he see some brusies on her neck and waist, but still she has a beautiful smile on her face.

he wakes her but she says i want to sleep, so more time but he cant wait to apologise , he searches remedy in online and applies paste on her bruises, with the tingling sensation she awakes, by seeing her like this, he says sorry to her but she says its ok and this pain shows the love and i enjoyed this.

he is still feeling guitly but she says every woman dreams of his man to get fullfilled in all ways, so yes today i got another oppurtunity and this is some what painful but the love you have for me is visible and i love this and kisses her bruise and then him.

he makes him to sit beside and asks, what if i said NO to your proposal? he asks what she is talking about?

she says i just want to know, i made you wait 2 years to listen YES for our relationship, so what if my answer is NO.

he asks do you really want to listen? she says YES.

he says, i know you like me and my inner feeling always said one or the other day you will say yes, so i listened to it and waited for you, but if when my inner feeling says u can never say yes, definitely i would have married some other for my parents sake but can never love her like you.

that marriage will be compromise which dont have love but a responsibility, but i am lucky enough as this wish of mine also fullfilled by god. 

she hugs and say sorry for making you wait but i will never do that again. I LOVE YOU so much and i am very dumb that i couldnt understand it earlier.

Very nice write up Ruhi👍🏼👏

Short and sweet🤗

The emotions were so nicely described Do you have more parts to it? or it's just a random one-off?

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

ahh omg! 🥳🥳 Such exciting news and humein koi baataya nahi!

A big big congratulations to you both @chandana and @ruhi on finding your own ajeeb rajvansh versions😆👏🥳

Hope you both enjoy this time and phase of your life, especially with the lockdown do not get downhearted or upset..remember there's always a reason for things to happen👍🏼🤗

Like our Ajeeb admi and mishteee said in their bytes....agar apko iss lockdown ke times pe kissi ko ILU kehna tho phone utao, baat karo and facetime kar! 😆😛❤️ 

Wish you all the best in your future and don't forget us, do tell us everything about your awesome big day😃😆

xx

thank you nandu🤗

Even I believe that whatever happens there is always a reason behind it😛 

We will surely tell everything about our big day nandu🤗

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Ashi! 

ohhh how about a mishbir story in the ngo?

It's been soo long since they've been together in the ngo.

Maybe abir painting and Mishti arranging photographs/editing etc.

🤗

That's a good one Nandu! Let me think of something on those lines. 🤗 ❤️

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

She cries like a cute doll..

You can help but feel her

I loved her breaking after the noodles date.... when Maheshwari family asks her to stay away from Abhir

The way she cries on phone😭

It was dam cute n good...

Call me a sadist I love her when she cries😆 she looks cute😆😳

Haan that noodles scene was my favorite too cool, it just made me want to go in and hug her every scene is like that only, she is so natural even i love her in emotional scenes yaar she looks like a 5 yr old kid crying 😆

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PVHo1DG90/?igshid=ks8furli6bk

But it's not safe nai mean munbain is mist effected ..how can they plan such things...

I don't want them to risk their lives for shooting. Let the situation settle down. Then they can resume their work. 🥱

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Mere ko ignoorrrr😡

Jaa😭

* Anu runs away dramatically not knowing why🤔 *😆

Anu cool meri jaan i will never ignore you.. 😭

🤣tum sach mai pagal ho yaar *Diya running behind confused*😆

ye le ghilli ghili chummi 🤣😛

Mocha GIFs | Tenor

ruhi19 thumbnail

oh arre haan haan, yaad hai...par I didn't know you were getting married really soon😆👍🏼🤗

Uff what a deadly mix that is 👏😉

yes yes! zaroor e-invite dena😉🤗❤️

nandu🤗

i think this year not possible, due to thi corona...

will definitely send u a e-invite and will share all details with u guys in CC...

its a deadly mix, thats the reason i love msihbir more❤️

Originally posted by: piyasingh

I thght u wld have arshi's FF.. areyy U dont need to say this yaar..Me wese b share ker deti😆  

I will see and share Maaneet and other ones too.. U read and see if u like them. 😃

Okk lemme PM @Mini.. I hope she is fine🤔

haan i read arshi ff even now but love reading other stories too n mg is one of my favorite but never found anything interesting... wow come on share it soon ok i will try it 😃🤗

Good pm her soon yaar ask her to come once really hope she is fine.. 😒

ruhi19 thumbnail

Very nice write up Ruhi👍🏼👏

Short and sweet🤗

The emotions were so nicely described Do you have more parts to it? or it's just a random one-off?

nandu...🤗

thanks yar...

its just a random thought... never thought of any parts...

if i get any other thoughts regarding this, then i write properly...