Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

in episode 121 ,abir first time tried to KISS mishti and now we are at episode 271 and he is still struggling to KISS her🤣🤣150 episodes of struggle and he never got to kiss her even after wedding🤣poor boy's KISSmat😭😭

I want abir to take full on badla on Mishti for his 150 episodes of taddap🤣hot wala badla ☺️

And that's why they're fighting so much 🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

cool that pic ,it can be dream sequence like nandu said😆 

all those spoilers are before lockdown and now it may take one more month to relax lockdown in mumbai...so they may change storyline also..we never know na

By the way in last AT pali said she can't see SR happening in that sweater🤣she wants abir to wear black shirt ,so I said he can wear this semi transparent white shirt for SR when it actually happens..

Yes dear😆

even I want Abhir to wear transparent white shirt😊 n Mishti should wear some sexy saree 😊

don’t know

Cool_wonder thumbnail

MishBir shower romance☺️ the way he holds her face and slightly rubs her lips☺️ how small is her face and his big hands❤️

That is one of the beauty of their relationship😳

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yes dear😆

even I want Abhir to wear transparent white shirt😊 n Mishti should wear some sexy saree 😊

don’t know

cool..hifi...

even i said the same thing...

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Hi Nanduuuuu🤗

I am fine..How are you dear??

Cant visit the forum often..became busy

haan yaar today is hot mishbir day..no one can get enough of this hot..hot shower romance.so much intensity☺️

WOw mishbir first date

Here I tag with some hot pics☺️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9iRPH0BXXY/ 

🤗I'm good too.

That's ok yaar, I understand. Someday's I too don't have time to visit the AT, let alone comment and reply to you all. But I do love reading through and seeing all the beautiful mishbir pics and moments❤️👍🏼

ohh yes, I swear Mishbir's best festival has to be things to do with colour, brightness and lights. That's why their best (hot) romantic intimate scenes were during Holi and Navrathri😆😳❤️

Here's some more hot pics😉☺️

p.s we deserve an updated version of THIS shringar scene now! 😳 (whether it be dressing up or...stripping😉☺️☺️)

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Looks like we will hit century soon...more power to us🥳🥳congratz everyone for the 88th AT

Since chandu have inspired me to post nnew pics of Mishbir and ruhi had complained that I am always in ahaa mode..I have decided to concentrate on mishbir more..and assist chandu🤣🤣

@nandu-i had spoke to the DT yaar..she told that she have to discuss this with other DTs and then inform me..

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's time for me to sleep now and you guys are posting such pictures...ab need kaise aayegi? Anyway, will probably wake up to see 45 pages gone. Looking forward to my morning fix! 

By the way, been meaning to ask why Sha is called ahaa. Can anyone clarify?

Edited by angelfire78 - 4 years ago
Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gud day lovely ppl❤️🤗

Congratulations for the new AT🥳

(i wish Nandu's iccha aur Ammu's mehnath rang laye reg.AT 100 )

All pics makin me miss them toooo muchhhi personally love milk mocha parallels very much re❤️..too cute😳

Kudos for filling AT vid such droolworthy gifs & clips yaaron🤗👏it s really heartwarming❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

nandu🤗 actually pali started posting all mishbir pics in AT na..AT looked beautiful with their pics so even I started doing it..😳bw MishBir are so beautiful that I couldn't resist posting😛

🤗

haan it was a lovely start to all the ATs.

But your pics and links to twitter were also equally beautifull❤️ #giveusmore😆

aww, I know they've touched our hearts and lives so deeply, they are simply irressistable.

I've kinda joined the team today, on a little posting spree😆🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

cool..hifi...

even i said the same thing...

Ru

Do you think we’ll get it

Yar I don’t know if I can trust the makers in this

Also sha needs to be convinced🤔