Piya this white shirt I was saying about..he can wear it on  SR☺️

SR😳

Yaar u have seen the spoiler pic na where abhir is in some sweeter top 

Accounting to old spoilers once mishti n Abhir meet they will have SR 😳

n with that sweeter🤢😆

i hope it isn’t true😆

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by angelfire78

Couldn't comment any more yesterday because of newbie status (I'm Daya by the way, came out of silent stalker mode day before yesterday), and Saturday mornings are all family and friends zoom calls. Finally caught up reading over 50 pages in the AT and have to move to new AT to comment. Taking inspiration from Meera and using one post to comment on multiple posts. I did try to quote the posts but it won't allow hyperlinks (can't see any, but maybe because I am quoting from previous thread?)

@Just_Smile (sorry I don't know your name)

I think Abir will have lots of fun with her shayaris, so far her shayaris have made him smile (birthday one) and laugh(wedding one), and he even uses her own style on her when he was trying to make up after their fight - can't imagine Abir using microwave, pakaonga and so on in his shayari 

@Ashi

Who in their right senses would run away after seeing that heated gaze?  Mishti ran away because she was not in her senses.  She was in the mood to do masti. 

Nashe mein rehti toh accha tha 

You guys have made me want to watch kuku wedding sequence again. 

hello daya🤗 am chandana

Ya Mishti's shayaris did bring a smile on Abir's face, after all she is his chidiya 😆ya the latest shayari of abir about pakaonga and all,may be he did wantedly to bring smile on Mishti's face 😉but that day Mishti's shayari was better than abir's😛

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

SR😳

Yaar u have seen the spoiler pic na where abhir is in some sweeter top 

Accounting to old spoilers once mishti n Abhir meet they will have SR 😳

n with that sweeter🤢😆

i hope it isn’t true😆

cool that pic ,it can be dream sequence like nandu said😆 

all those spoilers are before lockdown and now it may take one more month to relax lockdown in mumbai...so they may change storyline also..we never know na

By the way in last AT pali said she can't see SR happening in that sweater🤣she wants abir to wear black shirt ,so I said he can wear this semi transparent white shirt for SR when it actually happens..

Originally posted by ruhi19

until show resumes we will hit century for sure🤗

ya we should complete it..let's make it a target😆

Edited by Just_Smile - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ruhi19

allthe telugu words u used as correct dear...

i am telugu girl, so i knowthe language...

looks like only we are Telugu ppl here😆

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Good Morning. Happy Sunday to you lovely mishbirians!🤗

Wohoo congrats yet another new AT! keep going girls, maybe just maybe we can get rhesha to come join us for the 100th AT!!😲😃 (@ammu did you contact the mods abt our idea btw? anyone try?)

@Pali: arre yaar you just send me to mishbir heaven every morning when I look at the beginning of a new AT❤️ Uff all those pictures just warm my heart and brighten my day🤗

p.s no matter how much you rant, I'm sorry yaar, my love for warm jumper knitwear will never be destroyed😆👍🏼 

@Chandana: then takes the honours throughout the AT pages, filling it with abundance of mishbir edits, moments and clips❤️ Simply beautifulxx

ooh I love all the wonderful discussions we're having especially with the new entries to our forum! The presence of more newbies, really helps us stick together and not lose connection with one another😃🤗👍🏼

xx

#staysafe

#stayhealty

#stayhome

#staypositive

nandu🤗 actually pali started posting all mishbir pics in AT na..AT looked beautiful with their pics so even I started doing it..😳bw MishBir are so beautiful that I couldn't resist posting😛

Originally posted by Agrata23

Congratulations for the new AT👏

Thank you Nami for providing home for us🤗

Good Morning Mishbirians..Happy and hot..hot Sunday☺️

Here You go❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9mWM17BwlL/

MishBir shower romance☺️ the way he holds her face and slightly rubs her lips☺️ how small is her face and his big hands❤️

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

all we can do is pray n have patience n faith🤗

nothing else can be done

yes dear... but my paitence is being tetsed too...🤗

just because of this AT im having my sanity...