Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I don't think I can get over this scene anytym soon...rhesha have made my cry seeing this everytym😭😭that cracked voice of Abir... Mishti crying heart out..that correction of Mishti's karate belt...😭😭

its not easy to come out of this dear... this is very intense and emotional...❤️

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angelfire78

It's time for me to sleep now and you guys are posting such pictures...ab need kaise aayegi? Anyway, will probably wake up to see 45 pages gone. Looking forward to my morning fix! 

By the way, been meaning to ask why Sha is called ahaa. Can anyone clarify?

@bold: I think it’s coz of one forum member I think cool, coz of the typo error, she typed shaa as ahaa, that day coincidently some offscreen video clip also came out where Shah had had given out a sexy throaty laugh... butt together, we started to refer him as ahaa fondly 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Looks like we will hit century soon...more power to us🥳🥳congratz everyone for the 88th AT

Since chandu have inspired me to post nnew pics of Mishbir and ruhi had complained that I am always in ahaa mode..I have decided to concentrate on mishbir more..and assist chandu🤣🤣

@nandu-i had spoke to the DT yaar..she told that she have to discuss this with other DTs and then inform me..

yay! Ammu come join the posting spree🤗👏

ooh ok, great👍🏼 Thankyou for doing the honours Keeping our fingers crossed for a positive outcome😃

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

even im waiting 2.0 version of this, better if it will be stripping only😉

😳☺️hehe yup, basically this entire sequence in reverse😆

here's a sneak peak😉☺️

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1182103491411496960

yup officially ded n #fainted

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

😳☺️hehe yup, basically this entire sequence in reverse😆

here's a sneak peak😉☺️

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1182103491411496960

yup officially ded n #fainted

me too officially dead and fainted...

y these two look so cute in any angle? 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Hola finally able to get time for AT 😆🥳

Nami thank you so so much for always proving us with AT on time love you dear 🤗❤️

Pali, geethu, nandu, chandu ammu moni even piya everyone have joined the mishbir pics trend Niceeeeeeeeeeeee❤️

Let me try too 😆

Same same different different😉

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Nanduu this is why we need the makers to visit this AT n forum yaar... specially AT

This is what I was telling during the episodes

they have started repeating things with mishbir romance slowly

like holding arm

Back hug n light nuzzling 

Cupping the face 

I really was jealous of humma humma Coz kuku has different hot attire n it was different

hence I was so irritated then

Same same things for mishbir....

i think the makers need to innovate big time for mishbir 

They are getting ample time... hope they come up with something amazing n different n hot

haan I've also mentioned many times how lucky the makers/writers are to have such talented, creative and imaginative members here in the forum!👏😃

If only they had recognised and read our numerous mishbir storylines, scenes and moments we've all written, they would've been the no.1 show for sure👍🏼🤗

haan, I agree the romance is kinda stuck at 1st gear (hugs, holding hands)...chalo 2nd gear (teases, waist hold, neck holds, face/cheek rubs)...but that's it. It only makes sense for them to move on from forehead kisses, to at least few more cheek kisses. I'm also upset with the lack of scenes in their own bedroom, there's no scenes of them admiring each other dressing up, waking up or sleeping together in bed.

Haan kuku's humma humma was full of passion (which kinda felt unexpected and irrational with kuku's story)....don't worry yaar, not that I have high hopes with the makers, but they do always surprise us pleasantly with some real intense passion and ethereal beauty. I'm sure they won't dare to mess up mishbir's SR ...they know how many fans have been eagerly waiting for this for ages...

plus it makes more sense in mishbir's journey now, to wait a little longer for IT. They still have those steps of intimacy to go through before sealing the deal😉 

Let's see what innovations and creativity they come up with😊

haan, now that they this long break, they better be changing gears to 3rd, 4th and maybe even 5th gear😆😳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

I don't think I can get over this scene anytym soon...rhesha have made my cry seeing this everytym😭😭that cracked voice of Abir... Mishti crying heart out..that correction of Mishti's karate belt...😭😭

hayee hayee...I don't think any of us will ever get over this scene ammu🤗😒👏

It was just pure masterpiece! just a masterpiece👏❤️

This will forever be one of my top fav HUGS ever!❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

me too officially dead and fainted...

y these two look so cute in any angle? 

*user fainted in heaven*  (if that's possible😆)

aise out of syllabus question humse nahi puchna nahi chaiyye Ruhi 

Even saints are trying to find the answer to this divine question

They are just heavenly❤️