Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

CHAPTER 16

Abdul take rahim with him. Jodha feel very sad while sending rahim Becoz she love rahim more than anything In dis world but he knows that Abdul need rahim ND rahim need Abdul now. She went to her room for freshen up. After bathing she went down to living room. 

All the servents ND bodyguards were very nice ND respectful to her mainly jayama she is head cook. She is very loving person. Jodha gets to know that jayama is working in Mohamad house from 30years .

Its almost 10p.m Jodha is watching TV in the living room when she hear a door bell. She open door ND see it was jalal she see a beautiful women who came behimd jalal.talking on the phone  She is about jalal height with a perfect structure . She wear jeans ND white Kurti .she looks really beautiful Jodha thought. 

Jodha:hi jalal 

Jalal:whem Jodha open door jalal forget take breadth Seeimg her. She wear knee length royal blue sstin  night gown .she looks sexy. Dis is the first time jalal seeing Jodha in this avatar mostly he sees her in either in sarees r Kurtis but her avatar makes him blow his mind. Her milky white legs was too sexy he thought. He came out from his staring session lestiomong Jodha voice.... Hel...hello.. Sweetie 

Jodha:witj a smile hello jalal come in she move a side to give them. A space to them. To come in

Jalal:how is our mansion sweetie do u like it 

Jodha:i love it jalal it was very beautiful ND pleasent here. 

Jalal:thats gud then Yaaa I forget to introduce she is my cousin salima .you can call her didi as she is elder than u 

Jodha:hello salima didi

Salima:hello jo nice to meet u. Many congrats to u both for your wedding (jalal already told her that he got marriage to Jodha but he didn't tell that incident which is happen) ND she hugs Jodha with a smile... Wow jalal your wife was cute ND gorgeous. She looks like a doll 

Jalal:hahah......i know salima my wife very beautiful.he feels very proud that Jodha was only HIS....  K let's freshen up come we'll have dinner...

Salima :ya Ya I'm hell. Hungry jalal I'll freshen up will come back by saying dis she went to her which is at downstairs 

Jalal. Ya by the way do u had ur dinner sweetie 

Jodha:no jalal im waiting for u..... 

Jalal:u should eat na Jodha it's already 10.30p.m

Jodha:i just want to eat with u jalal 

Jalal:he feels happy that she is waiting for him.. OK fine sweetie I'll go clean up come back 

Jodha :haa OK jalal give me ur files  I'll bring to our room... (jalal is holding office files I his hand) 

Jalal:haa no sweetie I'll take  them 

Jodha :its k jalal give me she take files ND heesded to upstairs. 

Jalal:jallal too fallow her... Both reaches their room 

Jalal:how is our room. Sweetie 

Jodha:its was very nice jalal she said ND open cupboard ND take  a towel. ND gibe it to him 

Jalal:thank you jo I'll clean up will come he said ND take two steps ND stop ND drumsticks back ND hugs Jodha (by seeing her in dis attire he was completely blown out he can't able to control himself by hugging her nd break hug nd said u. Looks really se..x.. y... Aha aha.(cough) .. I mean u looks really beautiful in dis night gown sweetie he said then ND he immediately dashed into bathroom 

Jodha : she was shocked by the sudden hug nd then she blushes haavyly with his comment 

After sometime jalal come out from the washroom ND see jodha is arranging his nightwear to him 

Jodha:jalal here is ur nightwear she handed to him. Jalal wore his dress both come down ND see salima is already waiting for them.

Jalal:come salima let's have dinner 

Salima:yaaa I'll call jayama to serve for us 

Jodha:no need didi I'll serve.... Jayama is sleeping 

Salima:hoo kk jo come I'll help u. 

Both Jodha and salima arrange food on dinning table ND started their dinner... 

Salima:hooo jalal I was really shocked that u marriaged very sudden.. Why so 

Jalal:well it.... He feel little bit uncomfortable what to say... 

Jodha:seeing his unconfortableness she said it happen like that didi ...he saved me nd my son from kidnappers ND marry me he is really nice person 

Jalal:he feels really thankful to Jodha he said thank u with eyes to Jodha .jodha too smiles at him 

Salima: what...!!!... What u say you have son jo 

Jalal:no salima he is Abdul:s son. 

Salima:what Abdul son..... Where did he comes from..... Is he moti:s ND Abdul son na. Did moti come back 

Jallal:ya he is Abdul and moti:s son his name is rahim.... But moti was dead while giving birth to rahim 

Salima:hooo really jalal it was really sad. Poor Abdul he is seraching for her from 5years ...

Jalal:yaaa it's really sad salima... 

Salima:hmm then where is rahim now 

Jodha:he is with Abdul bhai didi 

Salima:hooo kk jo I want to see rahim jalal tell Abdul to bring him tomorrow 

Jalal:haaa sure salima I'll tell him 

Salima:k fine where is your parents living jo did u both tell them about your marriage 

Jodha:i don't have anyone didi I'm orphan she said with sorry 

Jalal:u r not orphan anymore jo u have me he said while holding her hand 

Salima:hooo sorry jo I don't know na I'm really sorry ND don't be sad anymore we there for u. U r like my younger sister .

Jodha:thavk you Didi she said with a bright smile 

Salima:nd by the way jalal when r u planning to tell ammi about your marriage 

Jalal:i too don't know salima just thinking about it... As u know that she is just recovering now so I'm little fear to tell her. 

Salima:yaaa but no need to worry jalal ammi will definitely agree ur marriage as u know that she is very positive thinkinger ND she knows that u never do anything wrong anytime. 

Jalal:yaaa I know that she'll agree but I'll tell her when the right time comes 

Samila:hoo kk jalal... 

Trio finished their dinner with little chit chat ND all headed to their rooms 

Edited by eshalli - 3 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 15 

Interesting and so Awesome Chapter

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy akka 

Blown out jalal 

Update soon akka 

Thanks for Pm akka 

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awsome

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Eshali

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

SweetAngel27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

AMAZING chapter didi👏... ja got mesmerise seeing jo in that avatar😳. Even ja comment jo that she look... beautiful😆. Jo save ja from embarrassing n salima want to meet rahim. Pls continue soon didi. Take care

eshalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 15 

Interesting and so Awesome Chapter

Tq dear 

eshalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy akka