Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

koi coordination hi nahi hai 🤣

ek banda bolta hai PM ke sath photo not a big deal dusra banda bolta hai aise kaise ðŸ˜†

I don't understand why you're getting so much hate because you've made some fair points. 

Buying a car is still a very big thing for Indians even today. 

While srk got a car back in the day. It was a HUGE deal. Maruti was a fairly costly car then and a status symbol. 

Even when my parents got married in 1998, my father brought a scooter and everybody they knew was in awe of how were they able to afford it. 

Not to mention my family has been a strictly middle class one. 

Srk's family can be called upper middle class because seriously, you guys? How can someone meet and greet the f*cking PM so personally? 

While I'm not qualified to tell if his story of poverty was true or not but guys, I need to tell you this. Owning a car was a big f*cking deal and that too in that time. 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Mera favt star kabhi jhoot nahi bolta , he is sooo witty and charminggg ....omg.....orgasm wala emotion hi dikhta hai internet pe 

OMG ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Bashing one another and celebs in the guise of discussion is not allowed. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team