Fake Struggle stories of SRK - SRK ki Jubani - Page 18

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by FingerFetish

My hair went grey in the process of trying to explain this! smiley36 There are some people who struggle to ride a two wheeler bicycle or could never get the hang of roller blading/ice skating. Similarly there are drivers who have driven for over 10 years and still can’t drive for shit. 

I’ve never ridden a four wheeler bicycle or roller blades. I started off with the two wheeler bike when I was 5 years old and was roller blading a year after without much struggle. So when I was 16 and forced to learn to drive, my mum had me driving in circles. Sure I couldn’t park for shit, but accelerating and steering my way around the empty ground wasn’t hard to grasp. But that’s my personal experience and luck of being a very quick learner with these kind of stuff (though I wish I had the same abilities in mathematics LOL). 

Unless you’ve struggled a lot to learn how to drive, then it really is not hard at all to imagine that a 15 year old can’t drive on a road (late at night with less traffic) with his mother in the passenger seat. I never implied that SRK got in the car and started driving like a need-for-speed professional. That would have been outrageous smiley36. But he most definitely can drive like a nervous first timer, clutching the steering wheel with shaking hands and adjusting the seat forward so he can be as close as possible to the steering wheel. 

mamla sortout ho gaya smiley2

so jao smiley36

3 Likes this

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

mamla sortout ho gaya smiley2

so jao smiley36

Yes please let me sleep! It’s 2:47am and I have work tomorrow smiley36. No more mentioning of cars and start focusing on the kite issue. I couldn’t care less about that one so I can sleep in peace smiley37

3 Likes this

Yes please let me sleep! It’s 2:47am and I have work tomorrow smiley36. No more mentioning of cars and start focusing on the kite issue. I couldn’t care less about that one so I can sleep in peace smiley37

Gud Night 

and please 

dnt dreaming about cars smiley36 today whole day you were searching about cars onlysmiley36

3 Likes this

Gud Night 

and please 

dnt dreaming about cars smiley36 today whole day you were searching about cars onlysmiley36

Goodnight smiley4

smiley37 I’ll probably end up dreaming that I’m SRK’s driver at this point. Just like once after talking about Devdas, I had a dream that I was Paro and boy let me tell you that I sure as hell ran faster than Aish at the end. Even threw a punch at my buddha husband too smiley37

2 Likes this

Goodnight smiley4

smiley37 I’ll probably end up dreaming that I’m SRK’s driver at this point. Just like once after talking about Devdas, I had a dream that I was Paro and boy let me tell you that I sure as hell ran faster than Aish at the end. Even threw a punch at my buddha husband too smiley37

Meri biwi maar degi mujhe ..so jao smiley36

3 Likes this

koi coordination hi nahi hai smiley37

ek banda bolta hai PM ke sath photo not a big deal dusra banda bolta hai aise kaise smiley36

I don't understand why you're getting so much hate because you've made some fair points. 

Buying a car is still a very big thing for Indians even today. 

While srk got a car back in the day. It was a HUGE deal. Maruti was a fairly costly car then and a status symbol. 

Even when my parents got married in 1998, my father brought a scooter and everybody they knew was in awe of how were they able to afford it. 

Not to mention my family has been a strictly middle class one. 

Srk's family can be called upper middle class because seriously, you guys? How can someone meet and greet the f*cking PM so personally? 

While I'm not qualified to tell if his story of poverty was true or not but guys, I need to tell you this. Owning a car was a big f*cking deal and that too in that time. 

1 Likes this

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Mera favt star kabhi jhoot nahi bolta , he is sooo witty and charminggg ....omg.....orgasm wala emotion hi dikhta hai internet pe 

OMG smiley37smiley37smiley37

1 Likes this
Bashing one another and celebs in the guise of discussion is not allowed. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team
1 Likes this