mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Ramayan lovers, 

Uttar Ramayan can be very much discussed here. 

Regards

Ramayan DT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I'm soo excited for this! This has such a variety of emotions all packed up into one Kanda! 🤗

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

One thing I noticed: in the first Ramayana, the people of Ayodhya weren't always barefoot: the royals particularly did wear various types of shoes or sandals.  But when they went to Uttar Ramayana, it seemed like Ayodhya was one big temple, where everyone was barefoot - except the rishis Vashistha and Valmiki.

Anyone else found this strange?

(Yeah, Lola, another thing you can laugh at me for noticing 😆)

wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

One thing I noticed: in the first Ramayana, the people of Ayodhya weren't always barefoot: the royals particularly did wear various types of shoes or sandals.  But when they went to Uttar Ramayana, it seemed like Ayodhya was one big temple, where everyone was barefoot - except the rishis Vashistha and Valmiki.

I never noticed this! Will watch out for this phir aaj se! 😃

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Is it?

Great observations

Ok so I checked this will air only one episode a day 

The morning telecast would be a repeat of the night telecast on the previous day.

And this makes me feel that the lockdown will get extended

wayward thumbnail

Soo, Uttar Kanda begins ayy!

Guys quick tell me what's going on! smiley14 (I'm still at ravan vadh, will take some time 😆)

Couldn't watch the complete episode baby woke up exactly during that time.

Ram Rajabhishek happened where SriRam said that the king is like a servant (sewak)of the public (ab samajh aaya Modiji ko Pradhan Sewak waala idea Kahan se Mila)

One Darbari(the same man who had played Samudra Dev, supporter of NishadRaj and a Vanar Sainik among others) say public want to meet their Ram. They go out to meet the public and they sing in His praise.

The three queen mothers bless Ram n Sita, Ramji says that he will visit Kaikeyi first. They go to her room when Ramji realized that Bharatji is missing, Shatrughan ji tells him that Bharat Bhaiyya never visits Kaikeyi's chamber.

Ramji goes to Bharat and asks him to come inside. He reprimands Bharat for punishing someone as great as mother. He also narrates that Dashrath ji had forgiven Kaikeyiji. Keikeyi gets emotional and thanks her husband. Bharat asks for forgiveness from Keikeyi and they reconcile

Bas aage nhi dekha

wayward thumbnail

Guys just a gentle nudge 😳:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161273

Character of the Week #1. This week's character is Dasharath.