Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

The gif🤣

Weird habit?! I don't even know what's my weird habit😆But I have a habit to sit in the table for study then end up in bed with book sometimes & eventually in slumber🤣

I love adding gifs😛

I have the habit of sleeping on my bed with book on my face😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Sometimes I do hand and head gestures to explain things when I'm on the phone (without facetime). 

Did the person infront of you ever feel that you were gesturing him/her and got confused as to whether you're talking with the person on phone or him/her?

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i have a habit of trying to clear off all my tabs after work from my computer..i just don't wanna see the site (this habit is actually from college where i have a tendency to sell my notes/answers as i don't want to keep their memories any longer in my brain)

I never clear my tabs😆

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Did the person infront of you ever feel that you were gesturing him/her and got confused as to whether you're talking with the person on phone or him/her?

Yes, they did so many times. Now, most of my friends and colleagues know that.  When I call them, get reminders that we're not in a video call and I've to express verbally ðŸ¤£